PDA

View Full Version : Shop Amazon and help support xjtalk!

Mudderoy
12-16-2011, 12:26 PM
This is really for all of our new members.

I know you are new here but if you would like to help support xjtalk, and trust me you do, you can do so by simply clicking on the Amazon banner ad on the homepage then making your Amazon purchases!.

Here is more information...

Don't buy from AMAZON.com unless you click on the Amazon banner here (http://www.xjtalk.com/)!

xjtalk.com will receive a percentage of EACH sale is made!

You pay the same low prices you always have and have come to expect from Amazon.com and xjtalk gets a few cents. The bigger your purchase the more pennies we get!

So if you were going to buy something from Amazon anyway, just go to the xjtalk home page and click the banner, then make your purchase. It's a painless and free way to help support your favorite Jeep website!

BlueXJ
12-16-2011, 06:22 PM
I have been logging on to Amazon thru xjtalk each time I want to make an Amazon purchase. Are we making any money that way?

Mudderoy
12-17-2011, 03:53 AM
I have been logging on to Amazon thru xjtalk each time I want to make an Amazon purchase. Are we making any money that way?

I've seen direct deposits a few times of $13, and $20. I mean it's money from people just clicking on our Amazon.com banner then getting what they were going to get anyway, same price plus xjtalk gets a few pennies. It's not a bad deal, even if it's not hundreds, or thousands of dollars.

Now if everyone did it... ;)

Mudderoy
01-31-2012, 04:57 PM
Woohoo! xjtalk just received the largest amount from all the Amazon click throughs you have been doing. $35 :D

:thanx:

prerunner1982
01-31-2012, 05:18 PM
:cheerleader: Sweet!

Sneedle Vision
01-31-2012, 05:21 PM
As much as I get stuff from Amazon, I need to set a reminder to come through XJtalk first!

Is there a way to fix it on a past order?

Mudderoy
01-31-2012, 10:19 PM
As much as I get stuff from Amazon, I need to set a reminder to come through XJtalk first!

Is there a way to fix it on a past order?

No, but thanks for the thought. :D

bluedragon436
02-25-2012, 06:47 AM
I just ordered my H4 conversion housings and bulbs through the link to Amazon... so hopefully that will send some money the site's way!!

Mudderoy
02-25-2012, 05:36 PM
I just ordered my H4 conversion housings and bulbs through the link to Amazon... so hopefully that will send some money the site's way!!

Daystar KJ09114BK Front Bump Stop - 2 Piece xjtalk gets about $1 from the sale! Sweet!

bluedragon436
02-26-2012, 11:01 PM
Daystar KJ09114BK Front Bump Stop - 2 Piece xjtalk gets about $1 from the sale! Sweet!

And that's only like $36, so should get another dollar or so from my headlight upgrade purchase... Hey how long does it take to find out if you got anything from a sale like that or not?? Or does it just send an amount at the end of the month?? I just want to make sure that it is giving credit for my purchase!!

Mudderoy
02-27-2012, 02:13 AM
And that's only like $36, so should get another dollar or so from my headlight upgrade purchase... Hey how long does it take to find out if you got anything from a sale like that or not?? Or does it just send an amount at the end of the month?? I just want to make sure that it is giving credit for my purchase!!

I think the charge has to go through. Yeah the amount Amazon pays is really good, especially for all us having to do is put the link up. Amazing that there is NO CHARGE to the person buying the goods. With the low Amazon prices the shopper saves money AND provides operating funds to xjtalk. It's really a sweet deal.

Mudderoy
02-29-2012, 10:55 AM

Okay it showed up!

HELLA 003427291 Vision Plus 190x132mm High/Low Beam 12V Halogen Conversion Headlamp (HB2)
HELLA HLA-H83140171 H4 12V 100/80W Halogen Bulb Off Road Use

xjtalk gets about $4 from these two purchases! :thanx:

bluedragon436
02-29-2012, 12:07 PM
Okay it showed up!

HELLA 003427291 Vision Plus 190x132mm High/Low Beam 12V Halogen Conversion Headlamp (HB2)

xjtalk gets about $4 from these two purchases! :thanx:

$4 is not too shabby, especially for a purchase I was going to make regardless!! I know it's not much, but every little bit helps!!

Mudderoy
02-29-2012, 12:46 PM
$4 is not too shabby, especially for a purchase I was going to make regardless!! I know it's not much, but every little bit helps!!

No it is a lot, and it's like money for nothing! :D

Brasscatz
02-29-2012, 01:00 PM
Does this work for Amazon Kindle purchases even when purchased with a gift card? I do that from time to time.

bluedragon436
02-29-2012, 01:02 PM
I would think as long as you access Amazon through the banner on here, that you would be covered no matter what the source of payment is.. But Tony probably knows better on this...

Brasscatz
02-29-2012, 01:06 PM
I hope so. I'm going to ask my family to do the same. They all buy a bunch of stuff from Amazon.

Mudderoy
02-29-2012, 01:08 PM
I hope so. I'm going to ask my family to do the same. They all buy a bunch of stuff from Amazon.

I read somewhere, don't know if it is true, but if you click on our amazon banner ad (http://www.xjtalk.com/cmps_index.php) for the next 24 hours any purchase you make at Amazon.com will be credited to xjtalk.

Brasscatz
02-29-2012, 01:25 PM
I read somewhere, don't know if it is true, but if you click on our amazon banner ad (http://www.xjtalk.com/cmps_index.php) for the next 24 hours any purchase you make at Amazon.com will be credited to xjtalk.

Wow, the entire amount paid will be sent to xjtalk?

Mudderoy
02-29-2012, 01:32 PM
Wow, the entire amount paid will be sent to xjtalk?

Nope just the standard percentage. The percentage varies depending on the item(s) you are purchasing.

As long as no one has a problem with it, I'll start posting up what people are buying on Amazon.com after clicking the xjtalk.com link.

bluedragon436
02-29-2012, 01:50 PM
I don't have any issues with it... Might even help someone find a quick link to an item they were wanting...

KH96XJ
02-29-2012, 01:53 PM
Nope just the standard percentage. The percentage varies depending on the item(s) you are purchasing.

As long as no one has a problem with it, I'll start posting up what people are buying on Amazon.com after clicking the xjtalk.com link.

Are you referring to just linking the item or actually associating the item with the person?

I don't have a problem with it either way, just looking for clarification.

Brasscatz
02-29-2012, 02:00 PM

Better tell Big Jim not to order that blow up doll he has been eyeing... :rolleye0012:

Mudderoy
02-29-2012, 02:26 PM
Are you referring to just linking the item or actually associating the item with the person?

I don't have a problem with it either way, just looking for clarification.

No just putting the items purchased. I don't know WHO buys what, just what they bought, price paid and xjtalk's $$$

KH96XJ
03-01-2012, 10:25 AM
No just putting the items purchased. I don't know WHO buys what, just what they bought, price paid and xjtalk's $$$

I can't see why anyone wouldn't be ok with that.

Mudderoy
03-01-2012, 10:31 AM
I can't see why anyone wouldn't be ok with that.

Me either, but there are many people that seem to be very concerned about privacy, so I didn't want to run the risk of causing any of the xjtalk members any grief.

Mudderoy
03-01-2012, 11:58 PM
Stuff you guys are buying on Amazon after clicking on the xjtalk Amazon banner ad!

Daystar KJ09114BK Front Bump Stop - 2 Piece
Reese Towpower 37042 Class III Multi-fit Receiver Hitch
Books
Supply Chain Management: A Logistics Perspective (with Student CD-ROM)
Cell Phones & Accessories
Hot Pink Hard Metal Aluminum Protector Cover Case with Belt Clip Stand For Apple iPod Touch
Electronics
Nyrius NY-GS3200 5.8GHz 6 Channel Wireless Audio/Video Sender Transmitter & Receiver System with IR Remote Extender
MP3 Downloads
Not Alone
Mobile Electronics
OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPod touch 2nd Gen and 3rd Gen (Black)

:patriot:

Mudderoy
03-12-2012, 04:23 PM
Looks like most of the purchases xjtalk gets about 4% of the sale. But on the music we get 10%!!!!

:wow:

No new purchases since last report. :(

KH96XJ
03-12-2012, 05:05 PM
I've had to curb my expenditures from Amazon since I bought my car back in Jan. When I do resume my music purchases i will make sure to keep going through the banner.

Carves
03-12-2012, 05:09 PM
Hot Pink Hard Metal Aluminum Protector Cover Case with Belt Clip Stand For Apple iPod Touch

:shocker:

alll right ... which one of you big tuff jeepers bought that .. hmmmmmmm ?????

cantab, I bet .... :rolleyes:

:smiley-laughing021:

Brasscatz
03-29-2012, 07:29 PM
Alright Tony... Let me know if The Hunger Games Trilogy for Kindle shows up. The wife can't put that thing down. I suppose I'll have to check it out at some point too.

Mudderoy
05-22-2012, 04:39 PM
:bump:

Brasscatz
05-22-2012, 06:59 PM
Been eying a birthday gift for the wife. I haven't forgotten about this!

Mudderoy
07-11-2012, 01:56 PM
xjtalk member Sneedle Vision just asked me about this Amazon program. Specifically because he's been ordering stuff after clicking on our Amazon banner. I'm happy to report that since Jan 1st, 2012 xjtalk has made $80!!

Yeah I know it's not a bunch but hey it's free money! You guys get what you want from Amazon, for the same price you'd normally pay and xjtalk gets a few pennies from the sale! The vendor pays us not you!

Sweet deal for you and xjtalk, and I wanted to thank you again for helping us out!

:D