PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Washington State

XJMJeep
11-20-2011, 11:23 AM
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb432/XJMJeep/67314kent11-14-11StateCartoonWEB.jpg

4.3LXJ
11-20-2011, 01:34 PM
You got it right. Same here in sunny CA

The Feds are beginning to declare war on big pot here. They threatened to arrest the city council for allowing two 10,000 sq ft dispensaries. Same thing happened not too far away in another city. You can now grow it legally here, but in Butte county you can only have a 10 sq ft pot garden with a permit unless you have more than 150 acres.

07Negative
11-20-2011, 07:18 PM
Nothing wrong with pot or gays, is there? Behind closed doors there's some carpet munching and some dude on dude sex. Hell have you ever had anal sex with a woman? And isn't it heterosexuals giving birth to gay humans? So let's strip them of rights. While religion has a insane diciest rate and the holy touching little kids.
The whole thing on pot is stupid and a waste of money. It's not much different from prohibition of booze.
Drunk drivers run red lights while stoners stop at green lights.

XJMJeep
11-20-2011, 11:54 PM
Nothing wrong with pot or gays, is there? Behind closed doors there's some carpet munching and some dude on dude sex. Hell have you ever had anal sex with a woman? And isn't it heterosexuals giving birth to gay humans? So let's strip them of rights. While religion has a insane diciest rate and the holy touching little kids.
The whole thing on pot is stupid and a waste of money. It's not much different from prohibition of booze.
Drunk drivers run red lights while stoners stop at green lights.

It has nothing to do with gay marriage or the legalization of marijuana.
It has everything to do with the fact this state cant pull it's head out of it's own a$$ and see whats really going on.
Microsoft and Boeing have softened this place to the point that the only real men you see are on TV
I have no issues with corporations, I do have issues with the people inside those corporations ( HR Department ) who have pushed the "PC" bs to the extreme and have now become the aggressors.

cantab27
11-21-2011, 12:01 AM
i have nothing against gay marriage.....long as both brides are hot......

Firemanray
11-21-2011, 12:05 AM
........ have softened this place to the point that the only real men you see are on TV........

I have no issues with corporations, I do have issues with the people inside those corporations ( HR Department ) who have pushed the "PC" bs to the extreme and have now become the aggressors.

hear, hear!!!!! :thumbsup: (go ahead and tell us how you really feel!!)

XJMJeep
11-21-2011, 12:16 AM
hear, hear!!!!! :thumbsup: (go ahead and tell us how you really feel!!)

:smiley-scared002::sign0055::smiley-angry021::smiley-finger007::bsflag:

That's how I really feel!

Mudderoy
11-21-2011, 02:18 AM
Hey guys remember the reason this site is here is because of the intolerance I have experienced on other sites. I have strong opinions and share them on this site, however I try hard not to tread on other people's opinions.

Let's keep this in mind when we are responding to posts. Everyone can think and believe what they want to believe, and reading with an open mind might actually help you learn, or understand a point of view better.

No matter how wrong they are! :rotfl2:

Please be respectful of each other. :rolleye0012:

07Negative
11-21-2011, 10:51 PM
Sorry. I didn't mean to come off in a harsh manner or disrespect. I can certainly see your points now that it has been pointed out so boldly. The cartoon illustrates otherwise to a outsider.
I lived shortly in Seattle and Gig Harbor. So I'm not as verse in state economy as I am with mine. I can see your frustration.
We have a very similar thing in the Bay Area Ca. Ours would be Mac/Apple and numerous biotech firms.
Is Washington known to not be business friendly either? So many companies that use to be here. All went to Nevada or Texas. I feel sorry for the people in Texas. Cali people can't drive for crap.

Mudderoy
11-22-2011, 03:35 AM
Sorry. I didn't mean to come off in a harsh manner or disrespect. I can certainly see your points now that it has been pointed out so boldly. The cartoon illustrates otherwise to a outsider.
I lived shortly in Seattle and Gig Harbor. So I'm not as verse in state economy as I am with mine. I can see your frustration.
We have a very similar thing in the Bay Area Ca. Ours would be Mac/Apple and numerous biotech firms.
Is Washington known to not be business friendly either? So many companies that use to be here. All went to Nevada or Texas. I feel sorry for the people in Texas. Cali people can't drive for crap.

Thanks, it wasn't directed solely to you.

XJMJeep
11-22-2011, 11:52 PM
Thanks, it wasn't directed solely to you.

It was directed more my direction than anyone else I'm sure.
Freaking politics! :bang: :sign0181: