PDA

View Full Version : Welcome signman

Mudderoy
07-08-2009, 09:44 PM
signman! Thank you for joining xjtalk

If you have a few pictures of your Jeep, please post them. Everyone enjoys pictures.

signman
07-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Thanks for the welcome, I'll work on some pic's, won't have any action pic's my transfer case blew in 2 parts, still goes down the road, just no off road action.:(

Voldemort
07-09-2009, 12:37 AM
Welcome to xjtalk.

Mudderoy
07-09-2009, 04:04 AM
Thanks for the welcome, I'll work on some pic's, won't have any action pic's my transfer case blew in 2 parts, still goes down the road, just no off road action.:(

lol, I'm not an off road snob. Posers are fine. That's all I've taken of my rig, even the one's that look like action shots are posers. :smiley-laughing021:

http://xjtalk.com/images/special/Jeep_dirty12.jpg

I had to slide out of the door to get this picture. It was hell for a fat boy getting back in at this angle! :D

UKJeepThang
07-09-2009, 04:21 AM
Welcome Signman from waaaay over here in the UK!! :thumbsup:

BlueXJ
07-09-2009, 07:30 AM
Hi there signman. Welcome to xjtalk we are looking forward to those pics. If you are not an offroader how did you blow that transfercase?

ol"blue
07-09-2009, 10:31 AM
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss68/DLHTURBO/10mnc4m.gif

Dirt Dogg Rydas
07-09-2009, 12:07 PM
welcome!!!

Melissa
07-09-2009, 03:41 PM
Welcome from Oregon!!

N1TZU
07-09-2009, 08:02 PM
Welcome sigman from Maine........

firehawk
07-09-2009, 09:17 PM
Welcome from Indiana!

signman
07-10-2009, 09:59 AM
I'm no poser, been a land surveyor, over 40 years of off-road experiance, this is my 4th cherokee, been to Tellico many times, have had more than 16 4x4's, from stock to buggies and tractor tire swamp buggies. Surveyors 4 wheel to get to property corners that no wheeled vehicle have never been to. New to computers,and posting pic's, I'll show pic's of side of my daily driver that has been rolled on its side 4 times, never been all the way over( its my daily driver) Transfer case blew on the road from over 300,000 miles of wear, chain stretch or lack of lube, worn out pump. case blew in two pieces. took front driveshaft off and have driven over 5000 miles w/o 4 wheel drive, I just don't 4 wheel it w/o the front drive. I find near stock vehicles more fun to 4 wheel, more of a challenge. It's alwright to be a poser, just not to call someone else a poser unless you have all the facts.

Mudderoy
07-10-2009, 11:26 AM
I'm no poser, been a land surveyor, over 40 years of off-road experiance, this is my 4th cherokee, been to Tellico many times, have had more than 16 4x4's, from stock to buggies and tractor tire swamp buggies. Surveyors 4 wheel to get to property corners that no wheeled vehicle have never been to. New to computers,and posting pic's, I'll show pic's of side of my daily driver that has been rolled on its side 4 times, never been all the way over( its my daily driver) Transfer case blew on the road from over 300,000 miles of wear, chain stretch or lack of lube, worn out pump. case blew in two pieces. took front driveshaft off and have driven over 5000 miles w/o 4 wheel drive, I just don't 4 wheel it w/o the front drive. I find near stock vehicles more fun to 4 wheel, more of a challenge. It's alwright to be a poser, just not to call someone else a poser unless you have all the facts.

Hmmm I think I'm confused. When I say "poser" I am talking about a picture of the Jeep that was "posed" for the picture, instead of someone taking a picture of the Jeep in action.

Sounds like you have a lot of experience, which is great to have someone that can tell us when we are full of shit or not. ;)

signman
07-10-2009, 07:58 PM
I'm sorry, I thought you ment I was some kind of mall cruiser poser, because the 4 wheel drive was out.

Mudderoy
07-10-2009, 08:01 PM
I'm sorry, I thought you ment I was some kind of mall cruiser poser, because the 4 wheel drive was out.

lol no problem. At least we got a lot of background info out of you that way! :D

I actually have a sticker on mine that says "Mall Rated".

http://xjtalk.com/images/special/Jeep_Stickers2.jpg