PDA

View Full Version : Hey! We're dealers for JcrOffroad now!

JeepinOutfitters
11-08-2011, 01:23 PM
That's right! I'm very excited to annouce we're dealers for JcrOffroad now! :jumping0041:

As of right now I haven't gotten any of their stuff listed on our site yet, but I'll be working on getting that done ASAP. In the meantime, hit me up via PM or post up here and let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back to you with a price quote. :thumbsup:

Mudderoy
11-08-2011, 01:29 PM
That's right! I'm very excited to annouce we're dealers for JcrOffroad now! :jumping0041:

As of right now I haven't gotten any of their stuff listed on our site yet, but I'll be working on getting that done ASAP. In the meantime, hit me up via PM or post up here and let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back to you with a price quote. :thumbsup:

They have some good stuff, congrats! :drinking:

LizardRunner
11-08-2011, 01:45 PM
:cheerleader::cheerleader: Woo Hoo I like Jcr Offroad now I have a closer place to get what I need :thumbsup:

steph74
11-08-2011, 05:09 PM
you are kidding me.... lol I am looking at buying the gutter mounts for the roof rack from them.... (dang it lol could have gotten it cheaper with gift card lol)

bluedragon436
11-08-2011, 08:54 PM
Hells yea... I got a way better idea for spending my gift card now.. won't cover everything, but will def. help!!!

prerunner1982
11-09-2011, 10:06 AM
you are kidding me.... lol I am looking at buying the gutter mounts for the roof rack from them.... (dang it lol could have gotten it cheaper with gift card lol)

I haven't used it yet.... still yours if you want it. Just let me know.

steph74
11-09-2011, 10:10 AM
I haven't used it yet.... still yours if you want it. Just let me know.

No you are fine ;)