PDA

View Full Version : leaf spring chart

Voldemort
07-07-2009, 10:54 AM
Here is a link to a chart I got from a guy on Pirate 4x4 it shows just about every truck and jeep that has leafs and their dimensions. So that you can find some that you can mix and match to get some cheap lift. As long as they are 2 1/2" wide they will work with the XJ.
http://littlekeylime.com/MrN/mrnimages/leaf_springs.png

Mudderoy
07-07-2009, 11:03 AM
Here is a link to a chart I got from a guy on Pirate 4x4 it shows just about every truck and jeep that has leafs and their dimensions. Muddy if you can get it to come up in this post big enough for it to be read then do it for me cause when I did it it was to small to read.http://littlekeylime.com/MrN/mrnimages/leaf_springs.png

Position your mouse pointer over the image. If it turns into a magnifying glass click the picture and it should change from a resized image (small) to the normal size that you can read. I know IE automatically resizes images too big to display in the window. Not sure about FF.

Voldemort
07-07-2009, 11:46 AM
Position your mouse pointer over the image. If it turns into a magnifying glass click the picture and it should change from a resized image (small) to the normal size that you can read. I know IE automatically resizes images too big to display in the window. Not sure about FF.

Thanks I got it and edited the post. Thanks

RTPG
08-02-2009, 01:42 AM
What a killer chart. I can't tell you how many times a week I have to look these specs up for customers.

Thanks for posting this!

BlueXJ
08-02-2009, 11:49 AM
Very Helpful, Thanks

Gabriel J
01-17-2011, 03:50 PM
What a killer chart. I can't tell you how many times a week I have to look these specs up for customers.

Thanks for posting this!

Hello there Mr.Dunn.... Nice to see ya on here...

And yes, Iam liking this chart... Did the dakota bastard pack to mine.. I need to remove 1 leaf from each side to get some flex back..It drives like a dang truck now... To stiff...