PDA

View Full Version : Track Bar

lonewolf411
11-01-2011, 05:51 PM
I need a track bar for my 3inch lift. If any one has one i would be interested in buying it.

lonewolf411
11-10-2011, 05:35 PM
No one?

4.3LXJ
11-10-2011, 07:41 PM
Ours are probably in use.

xj4life2
11-11-2011, 10:28 AM
Take yours off, do the measurements then cut and sleeve it , this will get ya by till you can find one.

bluedragon436
11-11-2011, 11:18 AM
Another thing you can do if you can't find one for the lift.. I know RC and a few other companies have you drill a hole just a bit away from the old one, basically getting a little more length out of your stock bar.. I know they use that option up to the 4.5" lift.. after that they only do the aftermarket trac bar option.. Another option you could look into that would probably be a bit cheaper is looking to see if you can find a trac bar "drop" bracket, like the ones RC as well as a few others used to offer.. not for sure if they still do or not.. but I'm sure you can contact RC and they will be more than glad to hook you up if they have them in stock.. or even contacting some of our vendors to see what options they might sell, other than the obvious higher priced option of an aftermarket trac bar..

Firemanray
11-12-2011, 12:43 PM
Take yours off, do the measurements then cut and sleeve it , this will get ya by till you can find one.

This is what I did just yesterday. After going from 4.5" to 6.5" lift my left front tire stuck WAY out. I took a bunch of measurements, chopped the track bar, sleeved and welded it. All in line now.

lonewolf411
11-14-2011, 04:07 PM
Another thing you can do if you can't find one for the lift.. I know RC and a few other companies have you drill a hole just a bit away from the old one, basically getting a little more length out of your stock bar.. I know they use that option up to the 4.5" lift.. after that they only do the aftermarket trac bar option.. Another option you could look into that would probably be a bit cheaper is looking to see if you can find a trac bar "drop" bracket, like the ones RC as well as a few others used to offer.. not for sure if they still do or not.. but I'm sure you can contact RC and they will be more than glad to hook you up if they have them in stock.. or even contacting some of our vendors to see what options they might sell, other than the obvious higher priced option of an aftermarket trac bar..

Oh alright thanks for all the info. I will def check up on some vendors and see what they got for me.

Showtime3492
11-14-2011, 04:47 PM
I need a track bar for my 3inch lift. If any one has one i would be interested in buying it.

I've got one pm me for info

lonewolf411
11-14-2011, 05:23 PM
I've got one pm me for info

PM'd

bluedragon436
11-14-2011, 09:52 PM
Oh alright thanks for all the info. I will def check up on some vendors and see what they got for me.

Hey not at all a problem.. I hope that the info will be of some help.. like I said we have a few awesome vendors with great knowledge that can usually work something out that should help your situation.. Trust me.. I'm there with you on the budget build, and wanting to make sure you do the best setup you can on a budget..