PDA

View Full Version : This moderator likes...steph74

cantab27
10-21-2011, 01:44 PM
well well , no one painted anything non green, green for me :mad:,, no one humored me:mad:....:D
so steph here ya go my friend...

You have been awarded a JeepinOutfitters $25 gift certificate! You can redeem your gift certificate at http://JeepinOutfitters.com/!

steph is a french man living in the states... always post and is helpful plus a good sense of humor.....:)

also its a kinda i feel sorry for him as , New Zealand , where i'm from, are playing France in the rugby world cup final tomorrow...
so hes gonna need cheering up after they lose...
kinda a peace offering from the kiwi to the frence men.......:D:D

pm will be sent with more details ......

Mudderoy
10-21-2011, 01:56 PM
lol Great choice Wayne! :thanx:

Steph check your PM for your gift certificate code and thank you for being a xjtalk member (and SUBSCRIBER!) :D

Firemanray
10-21-2011, 05:09 PM
well well , no one painted anything non green, green for me :mad:,, no one humored me:mad:....:D
so steph here ya go my friend...

You have been awarded a JeepinOutfitters $25 gift certificate! You can redeem your gift certificate at http://JeepinOutfitters.com/!

steph is a french man living in the states... always post and is helpful plus a good sense of humor.....:)

also its a kinda i feel sorry for him as , New Zealand , where i'm from, are playing France in the rugby world cup final tomorrow...
so hes gonna need cheering up after they lose...
kinda a peace offering from the kiwi to the frence men.......:D:D

pm will be sent with more details ......

Way to go Steph!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne I just couldn't bring myself to paint anything green. I will change my chat font to green if that will help.:D

LizardRunner
10-21-2011, 05:22 PM
Cheers Steph!! :cheerleader:Couldn't have happened to a better guy, I'm stoked for you gathering a prize. :D

bluedragon436
10-21-2011, 06:01 PM
Congrats Steph on the win!!

jeepxj95
10-22-2011, 01:01 AM
congrats steph