PDA

View Full Version : Attention birthers....

Firemanray
10-12-2011, 09:08 PM
I swiped this from a Dodge diesel forum I'm on.

And you keep your hands off my ALCOA hat!

“Very Interesting Bit Of Detective Work”

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.' So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is 'African-American' when the term wasn't even used at that time?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961. It also lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in " Kenya, East Africa ". This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate".

3. On the birth certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?

Resources:

http://www.kapiolani.org/women-and-c...s/default.aspx

Post-colonial history (from Wikipedia)

History of Kenya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kenya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Showtime3492
10-12-2011, 09:30 PM
Hmmm.....

dagr8tim
10-17-2011, 03:54 PM
Ok, does any of that prove that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii in 1961, and that his father was not born in the geographic area that is now known as "Kenya"?

I'm no fan of the man but seriously. There are people with less proof that are accepted as US citizens. Case in point the Amish. My GF used to do statistical birth analysis for the state of Ohio. In order to get a birth certificate you usually have to have the attending physician sign it.

Problem is that Amish women don't use doctors. In that case you have to find 4 people who were present during the birth to swear that the child belongs to a specific mother. Amish women sequester themselves when they are pregnant. What we end up with is a vastly under reported segment of the population.

What really makes this suck is that with under reported segments of the population, those geographic areas receive less federal and state funds.

[/rant]

jccatt
10-17-2011, 04:16 PM
Wont mater on friday...the world ends lol

Mudderoy
10-17-2011, 04:26 PM
Wont mater on friday...the world ends lol

Already?!?!?! I demand a recount! :p

prcjeep
10-17-2011, 04:46 PM
Interesting info that someone dug up there Ray. Too bad the media is over it anything that pops back up is quickly silenced

Firemanray
10-17-2011, 04:49 PM
Ok, does any of that prove that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii in 1961, and that his father was not born in the geographic area that is now known as "Kenya"?

I'm no fan of the man but seriously. There are people with less proof that are accepted as US citizens. Case in point the Amish. My GF used to do statistical birth analysis for the state of Ohio. In order to get a birth certificate you usually have to have the attending physician sign it.

Problem is that Amish women don't use doctors. In that case you have to find 4 people who were present during the birth to swear that the child belongs to a specific mother. Amish women sequester themselves when they are pregnant. What we end up with is a vastly under reported segment of the population.

What really makes this suck is that with under reported segments of the population, those geographic areas receive less federal and state funds.

[/rant]

Doesn't prove that he was born there either. Questionable citizenship is not something I concern myself with ...until....it's the President.

My biggest problem with O is the lack of a history. Never ran a business. Can't find much at all about him before he became a senator. At least SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE could have smoked pot with him or SOMETHING!!:D

dagr8tim
10-17-2011, 05:22 PM
Already?!?!?! I demand a recount! :p

Again... For the Last time... Forever...

4.3LXJ
10-17-2011, 06:46 PM
It also gets more interesting when you consider his CT social security number. I private investigator claims that it belongs to a European imigrant that never collected social security who died in 1961 who was a resident in Hawaii where he died. And guess who was working in the Dept of Records at the time. Obama's grandmother. If this is true, he has a fraudulent SS# which is a punishable offense and would prove he probably was not in the country as a citizen so he could get one legally. There is more stuff. So my question is: When is the public going to wake up?

Mudderoy
10-18-2011, 11:45 AM
I'll have to admit, I DO believe Obama was born, birth certificate be damned! :indifferent0020:

steph74
10-18-2011, 12:03 PM
What is bugging me is all that energy wasted trying to fight something like that.... his term is almost finished now ;) so it is too late.
Then (i know constitution thing blablabla) does it really matter ? Is it because he is black (sorry I meant Afro-American) that everybody started doubting his birth place ? was that process ever made for other presidents ?

Anyway he has been elected, and rules of democracy (I know USA not a democracy but a republic bla bla bla) have to be respected sometimes....

But like my dear wife says.... "you are not a citizen so you can;t talk about that...." (yeah it is not like I don;t pay taxes ...)

4.3LXJ
10-18-2011, 12:15 PM
Steph, I think the real questions are two fold. Do we or do we not abide by the Constitution of the U.S. And secondly, if he was never eligible to be president in the first place, what about all the legislation that has been signed into law?

Mudderoy
10-18-2011, 12:22 PM
What is bugging me is all that energy wasted trying to fight something like that.... his term is almost finished now ;) so it is too late.
Then (i know constitution thing blablabla) does it really matter ? Is it because he is black (sorry I meant Afro-American) that everybody started doubting his birth place ? was that process ever made for other presidents ?

Anyway he has been elected, and rules of democracy (I know USA not a democracy but a republic bla bla bla) have to be respected sometimes....

But like my dear wife says.... "you are not a citizen so you can;t talk about that...." (yeah it is not like I don;t pay taxes ...)

Actually it isn't too late. If it was proven that he lied about his citizenship it would be a huge black eye on the democrats. He would NOT be re-elected as president, and we, the American people, would have an overall better chance of getting someone in the White house that would actually do something good for all of us and not just some of us. Although I believe the man cares about the little people he is hurting them the worst in a real effort to help them.

I find the whole thing very fishy and suspect. If he lied about his citizenship what else might he lie about simply because it is convenient to do so. I am not so immature not to understand that we all lie and sometimes we lie to help people. But this is not something I want in the leader of my country. I couldn't stand Bill Clinton. He just seemed slimy. It wasn't until he stood in front of the American people and lied with conviction (then later proved he lied) that I had a real reason to dislike and not trust the man.

steph74
10-18-2011, 12:25 PM
Steve, that is a valid point....
Of course abiding to the constitution of the country... but there are also plenty examples were the constitution is left aside by some to serve a purpose.... (and without hasted judgement, I believe that this is true whatever the party leading.... just different issues)

can you imagine the mess if you had to reverse all the laws and stuff that have been signed ?

Even though I am more than certain that the legislation has been made by people that are not the president and that he just signed it most of the time (did I miss an important part of the political way of doing things ?)

steph74
10-18-2011, 12:29 PM
oh I must be naive then..... I really thought that politicians never lied and were all honest to start with....

(don;t get me wrong, i embrace the importance of the matter.... and classified it as low importance in my book.... which once again doesn;t matter since well I am not voting lol)

4.3LXJ
10-18-2011, 12:30 PM
Steph, the original intent if having a president sign legislation is that he has the power of veto. It was originally intended that this would serve as a check and balance so that no one person would have too much power. So, the question is that if this person was not in office legally, what of the intent of such a provision. I don't have the answer. That is why we need to follow the rules.

LizardRunner
10-18-2011, 12:41 PM
He must work for the CIA, we're the only ones that can completely fabricate identities complete with offical documents for birth, passport, etc. and notice, his documents are very real along with being totally out of whack time line wise. another tell of something going on in the shadow world.