PDA

View Full Version : The problem with the free stuff

Firemanray
10-12-2011, 05:23 PM
Thought I'd put this in politics seeing has how it could get political very quickly. I love it!!

The folks who are getting free stuff,
Don't like the folks who are PAYING for the free stuff.

Because the folks who are PAYING for the free stuff,
Can no longer afford to pay for both the free stuff and their own stuff.

And, The folks who are PAYING for the free stuff,
Want the free stuff to stop.

And the folks who are getting the free stuff,
Want even MORE free stuff on top of the free stuff they're getting already!

Now..... The people who are forcing people to PAY for the free stuff,
Have told the people who are RECEIVING the free stuff,
That the people who are PAYING for the free stuff,
Are being mean, prejudiced and racist, played that card once too often.

So .... the people who are GETTING the free stuff,
have been convinced they need to HATE the people who are PAYING for the
free stuff because they are selfish. And they are promised more free stuff if they will VOTE for the people who force the people who pay for the free stuff to give them even more free stuff.

XJ4IV
10-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Umm... what?

Carves
10-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Now..... The people who are forcing people to PAY for the free stuff,
Have told the people who are RECEIVING the free stuff,
That the people who are PAYING for the free stuff,
Are being mean, prejudiced and racist, played that card once too often.

... and down here anyways ....

The Forcers want the Payers to hand over even more ... because looking after the Receivers is such a such a worthwhile occupation ..... They believe their paypackets should be doubled - for doing it :bang:

XJ Wheeler
10-12-2011, 08:35 PM
Man, that's a twongue tister.

Umm, I mean, tongue twister.

Firemanray
10-12-2011, 09:00 PM
Umm... what?

It's what Nobama calls "spreading the wealth around".

XJ4IV
10-13-2011, 08:46 AM
Oh if he said it then I dont care... he SHOULD be out of office in 15 months right!?!

07Negative
11-20-2011, 07:29 PM
He can still do alot of damage in 15 months.

XJ Rat
11-21-2011, 06:44 AM
Oh if he said it then I dont care... he SHOULD be out of office in 15 months right!?!

Its scary because there are a lot of people getting the freestuff. They mostly live in the inner cities and will vote for nobama because he wants to give more free stuff. Just look at the 2008 election. Where are all the areas nobama won?

Take a look at Harris County (That's Houston for all you non-Texans). Shiela Jackson Lee. Who votes for her? Certainly nobody with a job.

Joliet Johnny
11-21-2011, 11:29 AM
Give Mao Bomba a break he is just the latest in a long line of Depublicans who have figured out that the best way to get elected it to play Robin hood. If all the people who said voting for a 3rd party was a wasted vote would just do it instead of voting for the lesser of 2 evils maybe we would have a real "change"?

07Negative
11-21-2011, 10:41 PM
Not without a change in Congress would we see "Real" Change.

4.3LXJ
11-21-2011, 11:19 PM
There has been some. The Tea Party guys for better or worse are sticking to what they said they would do. There is just not enough of them.

Firemanray
11-21-2011, 11:20 PM
I don't know if that change would work. As soon as the new bunch gets to Washington they would get power drunk and do the same garbage all over again.

4.3LXJ
11-21-2011, 11:22 PM
I don't know if that change would work. As soon as the new bunch gets to Washington they would get power drunk and do the same garbage all over again.

Maybe. But you have to admire them for what they have done so far. The old guard really hates them for messing up the big party.

cantab27
11-22-2011, 12:02 AM
we have a election this Saturday for goverment,, ...dont vote dont care,,

Mudderoy
11-22-2011, 03:09 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again for you new guys.

Public office should be done like jury duty. People are picked at random to run the country.

"Son of a Bitch!" "What happened honey?!?!" "Oh I just got another president summons." "Weren't you president just four years ago?" "Hell I'm just going to pretend I didn't get this. I don't want to move back to D.C. again."

All the top offices should be done like jury duty. :D

XJ Rat
11-22-2011, 06:01 AM
Upper and Lower houses were never intended to be a career position. It was Washington or Madison who said Senators and Congressmen should do 1 or 2 terms then go back home.

Where else can you find a job that pays 100% medical costs, 100% retirement after 4 years (1 term), vote on how much of a payraise they get + the many vacations...oh wait, they voted for all that themselves.

To be fair, I have seen them work some pretty long hours (but the house is about 80% empty when CSPAN shows it, so I have to wonder where they all are???).

Back on topic, there should be no free ride. You want welfare? Fine, we will give it to you. Here is a broom. You are in charge of keeping the first two blocks of Main Street clean. Don't want to do it? Fine, no welfare. By the way, urine samples are due every other Monday. Don't show up, no welfare. Fail and no welfare.

Joliet Johnny
11-23-2011, 12:23 PM
I also think that laws should have expiration dates on them like the assault weapons ban did. The code for motor vehicle regulations in Joliet, IL is thicker than the Bible on top a phone book. Also think Im breaking the law by driving my XJ on Sundays cause I may spook the horses.