PDA

View Full Version : thank you to all

ralphy
10-06-2011, 12:07 PM
I want to thank everone for the thoughts and prayer for my wife. She has fought breast cancer since june of last year but sadly the cancer took her from me on october 1st. She is always in my thoughts and prayers. Please remember her and others as october is breast cancer awareness month and god bless everyone.

XJ4IV
10-06-2011, 12:30 PM
Ralphy Im more than sorry to hear about the loss of your wife. losing a loved one is difficult already but to have it be the wife is inconceivable.
I pray that God will give you the strength and understanding in your heart to cope and know that she is with the Lord right now looking over you!

Mudderoy
10-06-2011, 02:23 PM
I want to thank everone for the thoughts and prayer for my wife. She has fought breast cancer since june of last year but sadly the cancer took her from me on october 1st. She is always in my thoughts and prayers. Please remember her and others as october is breast cancer awareness month and god bless everyone.

I often worry about losing my wife (and she's perfectly healthy) if this ever happens I hope I can remember how lucky I was to spend so many years with her. Stay up beat! You don't know what God has in mind for your future.

Thanks for updating us with this information even though it is dire, sad news.

steph74
10-06-2011, 05:08 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss.
We will keep both of you in our prayers.

Firemanray
10-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain you must feel. Stay strong and remember the good times!

pvt.tadpolxj
10-08-2011, 05:00 PM
So sorry for your loss. Never give up...

LizardRunner
10-14-2011, 03:08 PM
Ralphy, I am so very sorry to hear about your wife loosing the battle. Be strong and know she is with the creator of all things, happy and free of all pain and suffering. We are all here for you and I know many prayers are being sent your way. I will burn some cedar and sage for her spirit, sing songs of prayer for her and keep her in my heart.