PDA

View Full Version : Episode 33 is up and available!

Mudderoy
10-04-2011, 10:06 AM
Just as before you can get the podcast from iTunes, by clicking on Podcasts in the navigation bar. You can also listen while browsing xjtalk.com (or really browsing anywhere) by clicking on the PLAY button you see floating in the upper right hand corner of this window.

I believe the last 5 or 6 shows are queued up. They are queued in reverse order, most recent first.

Love to hear your feedback, good or bad. If the criticism is really bad just PM me. :pray:

Mudderoy
10-04-2011, 10:10 AM
Chances are good that I'll be contacting you about an interview. You = xjtalk.com members. If I don't contact you don't think it means I don't want to interview you. You can contact me! Basically I want to "introduce" our members to each other via the show. This will give people an opportunity that they probably wouldn't otherwise have. To hear your voice and learn more about you through your words.

Vendors are welcome of course! I love talking about Jeep goodies. :D

steph74
10-04-2011, 02:58 PM
I guess I need to find a way to listen to the podcast again.... just doesn;t work for me while I work ... I can;lt concentrate enought

But it was the perfect bathroom pick.... ;)

steph74
10-04-2011, 02:59 PM
But it was the perfect bathroom pick.... ;)

This was not a value judgement of the content of course.... I do like the show

Mudderoy
10-04-2011, 03:37 PM
This was not a value judgement of the content of course.... I do like the show

No I know what you mean, those long boring sits... :D

bluedragon436
10-05-2011, 04:59 AM
I'm going to download this one to listen to on the flight home.. can't wait to get out of here and head home.. I'm sure it will be a good show like usual..

Carves
10-05-2011, 05:41 AM
PM sent ...... :smiley-laughing021:

Nahhhhhh ..... its all good ... and a great addition to a forum :thumbsup:

Joliet Johnny
10-05-2011, 05:23 PM
I was very happy to see the podcast download this morning after I hit refresh in itunes. After all it is how I found the site.

702XJCruiser
10-11-2011, 02:03 PM
Awesome! I'm not up to 33 yet I've got up 28 or 29 I think, starting from the very 1st. Good stuff most of it's fresh in my memory and it's quite enjoyable whether it's random call's or tech stuff. I'm pretty new to the XJ stuff, only been at it for about a yr and a half, but these guys that call in have a great wealth of knowledge.

702XJCruiser
10-21-2011, 02:13 PM
Just made my way through episodes 31-33 yesterday. The audio quality was already quite good before the new mike, but the mike is great. The show is starting to sound a bit professional studio like with the addition of the transitionary music.

My favorite part was the lady that kept talking about how green XJ's make her want to boogie:D

Mudderoy
10-21-2011, 03:03 PM
Just made my way through episodes 31-33 yesterday. The audio quality was already quite good before the new mike, but the mike is great. The show is starting to sound a bit professional studio like with the addition of the transitionary music.

My favorite part was the lady that kept talking about how green XJ's make her want to boogie:D

Thanks, we'll have another out soon. I'm behind schedule right now. Too many things going on and trying to keep the same nap schedule. Somethings gotta give! :smiley-laughing021: