PDA

View Full Version : Autopsy Results

xjjeepthing
07-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Michael Jackson autopsy results came in today. Official cause of death is Food Poisoning, from eating 10year old wieners. LMAO :rotfl2:

firehawk
07-02-2009, 08:47 PM
:smiley-laughing021: He wrote some good music, and was a trip to watch moonwalk. But he sure wacked out in the later years.

BlueXJ
07-03-2009, 01:36 AM
Sour grapes!! You two are not even near his league. He was a super entertainer and was set for an upcoming tour of 50 concerts, all of which were already sold out. So if you both live for another 100 years you won't make the money or have the fans that MJ had. So stop the nasty jokes. If you really are glad that he is gone then keep those thoughts to yourselves.

muddeprived
07-03-2009, 05:22 AM
It's funny how all those stars that start very young end up being totally WHACKO when they grow up. Maybe there should be a law to keep young kids in school and have a regular childhood until 16 or so.

I respect MJ for his talent and contributions to the world but there are some things i don't believe or do believe that I wish he thought twice about (if they were true).

He's gone now so let's just respect that and focus on the good instead of the bad. I quit watching news about him cuz it's the norm for all the bad stuff to come out once someone has been dead for a week. They look for every negative aspect of his life and make it public. It's kinda sad cuz he's gone and people are still backstabbing him.

Mudderoy
07-03-2009, 05:40 AM
Sour grapes!! You two are not even near his league. He was a super entertainer and was set for an upcoming tour of 50 concerts, all of which were already sold out. So if you both live for another 100 years you won't make the money or have the fans that MJ had. So stop the nasty jokes. If you really are glad that he is gone then keep those thoughts to yourselves.

Dude they've already read the will and you weren't in it. Quit sucking up. :smiley-laughing021:

Honestly would you prefer his woman less life over your own?

muddeprived
07-03-2009, 05:45 AM
Dude they've already read the will and you weren't in it. Quit sucking up. :smiley-laughing021:

Honestly would you prefer his woman less life over your own?

I would! Heck I could have about 32 jeep cherokees all lifted and stuff. About 24 jeep JK's, one TJ, a Hummer, and a dodge challenger 6.1. Us men can keep our penis' happy without a woman ;)

but of course this all comes AFTER i fix his damn nose.

xjjeepthing
07-03-2009, 05:56 AM
Sorry if I struke a nerve. You have your opinions and I have mine. MJ a great entertainer, OK. If having money and fans means plastic surgery,skin bleaching, and chasing little boys I'll pass.

Mudderoy
07-03-2009, 08:15 AM
I'd pass even if the "chasing little boys" wasn't true.

BlueXJ
07-03-2009, 08:23 AM
Sorry if I struke a nerve. You have your opinions and I have mine. MJ a great entertainer, OK. If having money and fans means plastic surgery,skin bleaching, and chasing little boys I'll pass.

Many celebrities have plenty of Plastic Surgery to get the look they want.
Skin bleaching made him look like he wanted to look so it made him happy and his real fans didn;'t mind.
As for chasing young boys I never believed that load of crap. He was denied a childhood and as a chronological adult he could afford the toys and playing that he had missed and the playing with other boys his same mental age,so he did. As for sexual accusations, I choose to believe they were concocted by the parents of those children to exploit MJ's wealth. They were just trying to ransom their childs age toward future financial gains. He was married to Lisa Pressley and she testified that he was completely heterosexual in bed. That is good enough to convince me as she is a knockout.
Well I may never convince you but I would appreciate you keeping your negative opinions to yourself. I liked his work and hate to see his memory defamed.

ol"blue
07-03-2009, 10:16 AM
Regardless of how anyone else feels on this subject, it obviously isn't a laughing matter to Mike, whom I consider a friend. On that note I hope the slurs will stop.

Voldemort
07-03-2009, 12:14 PM
AAAWWWW Come on they are just jokes. No one was really stating that they hate anyone nor is anyone trying to piss on anyone's opinion's. He was being made fun of hard for the past 10-15 years so you had to figure there would be alot of jokes when he died the way he did. Remember these or JUST JOKES. Now lets hug

firehawk
07-03-2009, 02:52 PM
That's the nice thing about opinions...EVERYONE has one. AND they are entitled to express them wether it offends anyone or not.

There IS a first ammendment guarranteeing free speech, but NOWHERE does it protect anyone from being offended.

Michael Jackson was a talented entertainer, but please do not gloss over the weird, and (BY HIS OWN ADMISSION) sick stuff he did. His problem was there was no one WILLING to tell him some of the stuff he was doing was just plain wrong.

Now... back to our regularly scheduled programming...Jeeps! :thumbsup:

Mudderoy
07-03-2009, 03:01 PM
AAAWWWW Come on they are just jokes. No one was really stating that they hate anyone nor is anyone trying to piss on anyone's opinion's. He was being made fun of hard for the past 10-15 years so you had to figure there would be alot of jokes when he died the way he did. Remember these or JUST JOKES. Now lets hug

I'm fine with a hug, but this time bigbadxj hands only ABOVE the wasteline PLEASE! :rotfl2:

Voldemort
07-03-2009, 04:40 PM
I'm fine with a hug, but this time bigbadxj hands only ABOVE the wasteline PLEASE! :rotfl2:

AAWWW Muddy come on! Your only saying that on this site!!?!?!:comfort:

Mudderoy
07-03-2009, 08:42 PM

shhhhh, only in private, i told you...

Melissa
07-04-2009, 12:00 AM

shhhhh, only in private, i told you...

AAHHH, how cute :smiley-laughing021:

BlueXJ
07-04-2009, 12:10 AM