PDA

View Full Version : No Ohio?

dagr8tim
10-02-2011, 12:24 PM
I was looking through the regional area and saw no listing for Ohio. We're the 8th most populated state.

How about a Ky, In, Ill, WV, & Pa area? We'll even take Michigan if we have too.

Mudderoy
10-02-2011, 01:14 PM
I was looking through the regional area and saw no listing for Ohio. We're the 8th most populated state.

How about a Ky, In, Ill, WV, & Pa area? We'll even take Michigan if we have too.

Nothing wrong with having an area on the site, however we need a few people in that area, or people that would be interested. No since in having a bunch of forums with no posts, or just one, ya know?

So let's hear it for Ohio...

jeepxj95
10-04-2011, 12:36 AM
how about great lakes area. were starting to get some more members from this area :)

dagr8tim
10-04-2011, 07:11 AM
how about great lakes area. were starting to get some more members from this area :)

That's sorta what I'm thinking. Not just Ohio, but also include the surrounding states as a region.

Mudderoy
10-04-2011, 10:02 AM
That's sorta what I'm thinking. Not just Ohio, but also include the surrounding states as a region.

I've been thinking about this. Again I like the idea, but instead of a "hey my Dad has a barn, let's put on a show!" thing, lets get a few people to buy into the new forum.

If you, or anyone wants to add a new forum for a state or area, make a post requesting supporters. If you get 5 people that LIVE IN that area we'll create the forum. If that forum sits idle for ummm 30 days(?) we'll delete it.

dagr8tim
10-04-2011, 10:16 AM
I've been thinking about this. Again I like the idea, but instead of a "hey my Dad has a barn, let's put on a show!" thing, lets get a few people to buy into the new forum.

If you, or anyone wants to add a new forum for a state or area, make a post requesting supporters. If you get 5 people that LIVE IN that area we'll create the forum. If that forum sits idle for ummm 30 days(?) we'll delete it.

I'd like to point out that Texas hasn't had a post since 7/21 & Canada hasn't since 6/16. Perhaps 30 days is a bit extreme. Maybe 45 or 60?

Mudderoy
10-04-2011, 10:20 AM
I'd like to point out that Texas hasn't had a post since 7/21 & Canada hasn't since 6/16. Perhaps 30 days is a bit extreme. Maybe 45 or 60?

lol you don't have to point it out, that's pretty much my argument! Yeah I'm open to all of it. You'll find, at least I hope you do, that we are hear to help put the members wishes into place. So anytime I seem to be asking or making a suggestion, that is really what I am doing.

I mean we can create that forum right now, but my personally believe is it will look pretty and never get used.

dagr8tim
10-04-2011, 10:26 AM
lol you don't have to point it out, that's pretty much my argument! Yeah I'm open to all of it. You'll find, at least I hope you do, that we are hear to help put the members wishes into place. So anytime I seem to be asking or making a suggestion, that is really what I am doing.

I mean we can create that forum right now, but my personally believe is it will look pretty and never get used.

I totally get where you're coming from. As somebody who has in the past admined several jeep forums (and currently still runs one). I know how easy it can be to create them, and how maddening when nobody uses them.