PDA

View Full Version : Are you still doing the podcast?

mafundzalo
09-25-2011, 08:17 PM
Hi, I am new here. Just want to introduce myself and say that I have been waiting for someone to do an XJ podcast for many years. I had given up for a long time looking for such a podcast, then I checked around recently and found this show. I am still catching up with the older episodes but I am hoping that new ones are on the way. I noticed that the last show was in July, and I really hope you haven't given up. Is there a new schedule now? It would really be awesome if you did a weekly show that we could all download.

Thanks and hope to listen to you soon

Regards,

Mafundzalo

Mudderoy
09-25-2011, 08:42 PM
Hi, I am new here. Just want to introduce myself and say that I have been waiting for someone to do an XJ podcast for many years. I had given up for a long time looking for such a podcast, then I checked around recently and found this show. I am still catching up with the older episodes but I am hoping that new ones are on the way. I noticed that the last show was in July, and I really hope you haven't given up. Is there a new schedule now? It would really be awesome if you did a weekly show that we could all download.

Thanks and hope to listen to you soon

Regards,

Mafundzalo

Nope just took a little break. We've been adding some new equipment and we'll be back on soon. Thanks for asking!

mafundzalo
09-25-2011, 09:22 PM
Awesome, I look forward to it. Your voice mailbox is still in play? If you haven't solved your heat creep problem, I have an idea you could try that costs nothing but a little time.

Mafundzalo

bluedragon436
09-25-2011, 10:37 PM
I can't wait to start downloading the new podcasts too.. At least I got one that I can download once I get a connection worth a crap.. The shows/Podcasts are always awesome to listen too.. especially while I'm driving around in my XJ.. glad that you were able to find a podcast that you have been looking for!!

Mudderoy
09-25-2011, 10:54 PM
Awesome, I look forward to it. Your voice mailbox is still in play? If you haven't solved your heat creep problem, I have an idea you could try that costs nothing but a little time.

Mafundzalo

Yep, still going... (530) 675-4102

702XJCruiser
10-03-2011, 03:11 AM
Found the podcast about 2 weeks ago on Itunes. Downloaded every one of them. Bout to run out.

Mudderoy
10-03-2011, 10:53 AM
Found the podcast about 2 weeks ago on Itunes. Downloaded every one of them. Bout to run out.

We're about to put out a new one. I am looking for a person to interview. If push comes to shove I'll just ramble, yes consider that a threat. :smiley-laughing021:

Everyone has a story so if you have 15 to 30 minutes to "chat" on the phone I'd be interested in getting to know you and of course the xjtalk show podcast audience as well.

Just send me a PM.

IZAREBL
10-03-2011, 11:11 PM
just downloaded all of em! gonna hook my iphone up to my headunit and listen to em all next road trip i go on

Mudderoy
10-03-2011, 11:50 PM
Currently uploading a new podcast. Will be available shortly. :rolleye0012: