PDA

View Full Version : New audio equipment test.

Mudderoy
09-20-2011, 09:48 AM
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16701376/xjtalk_podcast_test_09-20-2011.mp3

I'd like to get some comments on the audio quality. I think it has too much bass after listening to it in the Jeep this morning.

bluedragon436
09-20-2011, 11:10 AM
I think it does seem like it has a little bit too much bass, not a whole lot too much, just a tad bit.. but overall not too bad at all.. It actually does sound better than the older podcasts using the old mic though.. I listened to a few of the older ones as well to compare them.. And I do look forward to continuing the pod casts.. I was downloading them and listening to them on my way to/from work if I didn't get a chance to listen to them at home.. And BigJim's promo for the show is awesome.. and is the best f**king one ever!! LOL

Mudderoy
09-20-2011, 11:48 AM
I think it does seem like it has a little bit too much bass, not a whole lot too much, just a tad bit.. but overall not too bad at all.. It actually does sound better than the older podcasts using the old mic though.. I listened to a few of the older ones as well to compare them.. And I do look forward to continuing the pod casts.. I was downloading them and listening to them on my way to/from work if I didn't get a chance to listen to them at home.. And BigJim's promo for the show is awesome.. and is the best f**king one ever!! LOL

Yeah the Jeep was rattling with all the bass! :crazy:

bluedragon436
09-20-2011, 12:09 PM
Yeah I can imagine.. I was using my decent headphones.. and it sounded good.. but imagined it would be a bit too much if you were trying to enjoy at a decent volume in a vehicle or otherwise..