PDA

View Full Version : Houston Area Meet and Greet

Mudderoy
09-11-2011, 10:05 PM
We've had a few Houston area meets and greets in the past, but it's been at least a year since the last one.

We were meeting the first Saturday evening of each month, but boy it was hot during the summer.

Anyway we have a few more people in the Houston area so we thought it would be a good time to see if anyone was interested.

Currently thinking about Saturday evening starting at 7pm and ending well when we all leave, usually by 9pm

We have met at the Sonic on Highway 6 near 290 in the past.

So chime in if this general time sounds good, or if another day of the week would be better. Perhaps during the day, it's just cooler at 7pm :D

bigjim350
09-11-2011, 10:10 PM
Sounds great to me. Now that Scott has moved away I sure hope its not just me and you though.

msmoorenburg
09-12-2011, 06:17 AM
How about a meet and greet at a off-road park? The ones who would rather not wheel their Jeep ride along with the ones who do :D. Just a thought

Mudderoy
09-12-2011, 06:23 AM
How about a meet and greet at a off-road park? The ones who would rather not wheel their Jeep ride along with the ones who do :D. Just a thought

Sonic is free.

msmoorenburg
09-12-2011, 06:35 AM
:D so is parking at creekside and downsouth

Mudderoy
09-12-2011, 06:38 AM
:D so is parking at creekside and downsouth

Well I've only been a few times, but I thought you had to pay to play, even as a rider. Also Creekside would be great for those that live North of Houston and not so much for those that don't.

It's an idea though and we can see how it plays with the folks.

prcjeep
09-13-2011, 03:07 PM
Works for me Tony, Either at the offroad park or at Sonic. I have Saturday's off now :)
I think the rider fee is $5 at both places