PDA

View Full Version : Life sentences

muddeprived
06-29-2009, 03:05 PM
Madoff was sentenced to 150 years in prison for this BS that he pulled. 150 years. Correct me if I'm wrong but I never see someone live 150 years. Does it sound better saying 150 years than "life in prison"? I don't get it. You can give me 3 life sentences or 300 years for murdering a bunch of folks but in reality it's only like 70 or so some years till I die.

:confused:

finneys98xj
06-29-2009, 09:05 PM
Just put a bullet in the guys head and get it over with.

firehawk
06-29-2009, 09:36 PM
Just put a bullet in the guys head and get it over with.

Ditto's!:thumbsup:

BlueXJ
06-29-2009, 10:49 PM
Give him time served and let him go! Those people who lost all that money should have known better. If it sounds too good then it is a scam!!! Don't invest in scams!!!
Madeoff was just capitolizing upon their greed.

Melissa
06-29-2009, 11:45 PM
Let him die in prison, no bullet in the head, thats to nice of a way to go. Let him think everyday for the rest of his life that he will never see the outside, sleep in a comfortable bed, eat facy foods, or have sex with his wife.

muddeprived
06-30-2009, 03:33 AM
Let him die in prison, no bullet in the head, thats to nice of a way to go. Let him think everyday for the rest of his life that he will never see the outside, sleep in a comfortable bed, eat facy foods, or have sex with his wife.

he'd be getting plenty of sex in there and alot of "hotdogs" forced fed that's for sure! :popcorn:

Melissa
06-30-2009, 02:45 PM
he'd be getting plenty of sex in there and alot of "hotdogs" forced fed that's for sure! :popcorn:

Okay I was trying to stay away from that one, let me rephrase
He will never have sex with a woman again ;)

firehawk
06-30-2009, 05:06 PM
Give him time served and let him go! Those people who lost all that money should have known better. If it sounds too good then it is a scam!!! Don't invest in scams!!!
Madeoff was just capitolizing upon their greed.

I will agree that SOME of the people who lost money were simply greedy, but I doubt all were.

Even so, he broke the law and must pay for his crimes. He should NOT be let go. Now if we would just hold our politicians to the same standard, Washington DC would be a ghost town.:D

Melissa
06-30-2009, 08:02 PM
I will agree that SOME of the people who lost money were simply greedy, but I doubt all were.

Even so, he broke the law and must pay for his crimes. He should NOT be let go. Now if we would just hold our politicians to the same standard, Washington DC would be a ghost town.:D

:thumbsup::dito::thumbsup:

muddeprived
06-30-2009, 08:47 PM

and us jeepers can head to town and take over the gov't, opening all private property for wheeling and replacing the military's humvee's with the jeep compass. the world would be a better place for sure!

firehawk
06-30-2009, 09:03 PM
and us jeepers can head to town and take over the gov't, opening all private property for wheeling and replacing the military's humvee's with the jeep compass. the world would be a better place for sure!

:smiley-laughing021:Jeep Compass:smiley-laughing021:

BlueXJ
07-01-2009, 01:02 AM

Might just be what we need.

Voldemort
07-01-2009, 08:14 PM

Okay I was trying to stay away from that one, let me rephrase
He will never have sex with a woman again ;)

Have any of you guys seen the minimum security federal prisons"CAMPS"? The ones for tax evasion and other white collar crimes? They have Golf course and menu's for meals, rooms not cells! He may be going to Jail but he will not be paying that hard. Yes he will never be FREE but they will probably let him out for holidays and stuff like that. Check out Forbes "Best Places to go to Prison"! http://www.forbes.com/2002/09/12/bestprisonslide_3.html?thisSpeed=30000

Mudderoy
07-01-2009, 10:40 PM
I don't consider investing in American company's and expecting a profit greedy.

Going from a billion dollar lifestyle to a federal "resort style" prison is still a stark contrast in the way a life is lived.

What is more important than this man's punishment is that he is no longer scamming people out of money. Everything else is minor and really just has more to do with need for people to feel they are having their revenge.

Melissa
07-01-2009, 11:56 PM
Have any of you guys seen the minimum security federal prisons"CAMPS"? The ones for tax evasion and other white collar crimes? They have Golf course and menu's for meals, rooms not cells! He may be going to Jail but he will not be paying that hard. Yes he will never be FREE but they will probably let him out for holidays and stuff like that. Check out Forbes "Best Places to go to Prison"! http://www.forbes.com/2002/09/12/bestprisonslide_3.html?thisSpeed=30000

Man what can I do to get into one of those??

Worry free I'd be then

Thats sad, he should have to go to a "real" prison :mad:

BlueXJ
07-02-2009, 06:04 PM
News guy on FOX says he will not be going to Club Fed but a real hard time prison.

Melissa
07-03-2009, 12:07 AM
News guy on FOX says he will not be going to Club Fed but a real hard time prison.

Good, I really hope so!!!!

BlueXJ
07-03-2009, 01:15 AM
I was hopeing he would be released so that those affected could seek their revenge upon him. In prison he will not suffer at all. 3 squares and a cot. On the outside he would have been forced into an alley and beaten on a daily basis.

Voldemort
07-03-2009, 12:25 PM

News guy on fox is not the judge that decides, And with a little cash investment we will see were he goes. If you never hear about were he went then he is in on of those camps.

Melissa
07-04-2009, 12:08 AM
News guy on fox is not the judge that decides, And with a little cash investment we will see were he goes. If you never hear about were he went then he is in on of those camps.

I don't think his wife is going to invest any of her 2.5 million she was allowed to keep to save his sorry butt!! :D

If it were me, I'd say sorry sucker, your in for life and I'm moving in the cacana boy, oh and don't drop the soap while in the shower :cheerleader: