PDA

View Full Version : Pics from iphone?

Cujo
09-03-2011, 08:34 AM
Upload pics from a iphone? Im a moron when it comes to this stuff!

4.3LXJ
09-03-2011, 09:58 AM
Hey Tom, welcome. Yes you can do it. We have limited space on our server at the moment. We all use photobucket.com to host the actual pic. They have the ability to accept photos from phones. I haven't done it yet myself, but I saw the link on there for it. Then you copy the IMG code and paste it in your post and the image appears when it is opened on the screen. And thanks for the comment on CF. We will be doing it again. We will also do other trips that cover several days if you ever want to make the trip from CT

Indiana Jeep
09-03-2011, 11:49 AM
There is a Photobucket app in the app store that you can use to send the pics directly to your photobucket account. I think it was a free app, and it's very easy to use.

4.3LXJ
09-03-2011, 07:15 PM
I just downloaded it. I will try it and see how it works later. Download was free

IZAREBL
10-04-2011, 01:05 PM
app is pretty easy to use, and once u put pics on the app they go straight to the photobucket website so you can acces them from your comp to

steph74
10-04-2011, 01:56 PM
yep these services are great... I personally use google picasa... but it is all the same in the end ;)

dagr8tim
10-04-2011, 03:25 PM
yep these services are great... I personally use google picasa... but it is all the same in the end ;)

I really like picasa, but dislike how they want to put everything in a new folder that's named that day's date.

I normally email them to myself and then upload them to my web gallery on my domain. If I need it right away, I also upload it to facebook.

Mudderoy
10-04-2011, 03:33 PM
I really like picasa, but dislike how they want to put everything in a new folder that's named that day's date.

I normally email them to myself and then upload them to my web gallery on my domain. If I need it right away, I also upload it to facebook.

all my stuff goes to "drop box" well I think that what it is called. I dunno it's been awhile since I set up picasa web, maybe I set it that way.