PDA

View Full Version : :) No idea this was here...

InfernoGirl
08-19-2011, 09:28 AM
Sorry, being a TJ girl it just made my heart smile when I saw that there was a Wrangler section here. I've had my girl for just over 2 years now, and I love her more everyday. Never had that happen with any other vehicle I've owned, and I've owned quite a few different rides...

Mudderoy
08-19-2011, 09:30 AM
Sorry, being a TJ girl it just made my heart smile when I saw that there was a Wrangler section here. I've had my girl for just over 2 years now, and I love her more everyday. Never had that happen with any other vehicle I've owned, and I've owned quite a few different rides...

We need more activity in here. I'm hoping to link this section with WranglerTalk.com when I get it back up. We had that site for a year, but without much success, so we just focused on this site. Now with a few extra $$$ we'll be bringing it back up and we'll leave it up! :D

prerunner1982
08-19-2011, 09:34 AM
I went to refer someone to WranglerTalk one day only to find it was MIA.

Mudderoy
08-19-2011, 09:59 AM
I went to refer someone to WranglerTalk one day only to find it was MIA.

Yep, we only had a 1 year license for the software. Since no one was posting on WranglerTalk.com I couldn't see spending $200 of money we didn't have to renew the license. Actually they changed the license policy. I couldn't rent it for another year, I had to buy it.

We'll buy it this time and that will mean we won't have to make the decision about to renew the license or keep it going. We'll just leave it up and let it grow.

Depending on how well the advertising we'll be doing shortly for xjtalk we may do it for wranglertalk as well. Hopefully that will improve traffic, information and enjoyment of both sites.

OrangeXJ
08-19-2011, 10:04 AM
I'll be on there when I get my tj

XJ4IV
08-19-2011, 10:07 PM
sell out LOL I think we will get our shop on there too we got a handfull of SWEET jeeps for sale! Im wanting to get a CJ7 ... not a replacement but more like a playmate for the XJ

OrangeXJ
08-20-2011, 03:34 AM
sell out LOL I think we will get our shop on there too we got a handfull of SWEET jeeps for sale! Im wanting to get a CJ7 ... not a replacement but more like a playmate for the XJ

I can hook you up on the cj7