PDA

View Full Version : Why MAC OS and MS Windows OS Suck!

Mudderoy
08-17-2011, 10:46 AM
Ok heres my 2cents worth, ALL lifts ride stiff when there new thats just the nature of the beast. they do soften up the more you exersize them. As for the RC lift they are by far the most complete i've ever seen and you can buy 2 for the price of one RE. I am a dealer for both and have been for many years and I myself run the RE 4.5 on my XJ and have had little or no issues at all with the exception of upper and lower control arm bushings going bad. I have never heard of this with the RC kits. If I was gonna build another one it would be an RC due to price point and what I would use it for. As for towing XJ's (in my opinion ) aren't really a towing vehicle to start with. I do tow wth mine but very small trailers anything larger seems to put a real stress on the unibody.Lastly the OME kit they are pricey , only go to three inches and usually takes a few days or more to get, but in the quality arena they are great. So overall value for your Dollar and quality, fit and completeness of the kit I would have to with RC .

This reminds me a lot of the Apple computers versus the Windows PCs. Apple might be wonderful, but if I can buy two Windows PC for the same price and I know Windows anyway...

Paddletrucker
08-17-2011, 12:01 PM
This reminds me a lot of the Apple computers versus the Windows PCs. Apple might be wonderful, but if I can buy two Windows PC for the same price and I know Windows anyway...

Uh, oh.:rolleye0012::p I can't let that stand, as I'm an Apple elitist.:D I got my MacBook Pro in 2008 and it's still working perfectly right now, in spite of me carrying it in my semi, dropping it more than a few times, and generally abusing it. Never a blue screen, never even the first glitch. Every single time I've turned it on, it's done what I wanted it to do. Oh, and it's about twice as fast as any Windows crap I've ever run, too. Before that, I couldn't get a laptop to last a few weeks without running it to a shop to have some idiotic crap fixed, and I never owned a laptop that lasted more than 6 months before the Mac. Yeah, I spent twice on this thing as I did on any windows junk before, and if I'd given three times as much, I'd still be money ahead. ESPECIALLY, since my business absolutely depends on my being able to use my computer.

Without going too far off topic, Microsoft pissed me off SO BAD on the last laptop I had, I swore, and hold to it that I'll never give Microsoft a solitary red cent ever again. I was watching my buddies do everything I needed to do on their iPhones and I couldn't get a Dell, HP, or IBM business class laptop to do. I couldn't keep them running long enough to print off a stinking bill of lading on a load and search for my next job. The last straw was when Windows cost me a 12,000 dollar load I could've hauled in one week that the customer didn't give me because I was having problems with Windows idiotic operating systems that work when they feel like it. A guy beat me on the load and handled the whole transaction on his iPhone. I was out computed by a guy with a phone, and I was using a very expensive IBM laptop with Windows crap loaded on it.:bang::bang:

When I tried to have it fixed, nobody cared, least of all Microsoft. I was so mad that I walked into the nearest mall, threw that pile of crap PC into the trash can outside the Apple store, vowed to NEVER own another windows product, and bought the newest MacBook Pro, and it was the best money I ever spent for my trucking business.

I sure don't miss that blue screen! I sure don't miss all the pop ups, spam, and security problems! I sure don't miss Vista!:sniper::sniper::crazy:

Wheew!! :offtopic::offtopic: big time, but it felt good. I guess Windows and PC is OK if you're a computer tech. I'm not. I'm a truck driver trying to run my own little business and keep up with everybody else, who just wants the stuff I pay for to work JUST ONE TIME that I need it to. I NEVER got that out of Windows and since I've left, I've never been happier with a computer!:D:D:lolsign:

Now, back to lifts.

Since my primary thing will be on road driving, is there anything about these lifts that would make them more or less suitable for highway driving or negatively affect handling? I will tow a lot with it, but I don't really think that will affect too much. I have a trailer I'll haul my kayaks and fishing gear on. I can pick the trailer up off the ground completely, it's so light, and the kayaks and gear probably don't weigh a total of 300 pounds. I'll also use a little flat bed trailer that will basically be a replacement truck bed, and a small trailer I haul goats with to the sale barn with. Nothing too serious, but a trailer will be behind my Jeep a LOT. If my buddies 2WD, 4 banger Nissan pick-em-up truck can do it, my Jeep 4.0 will do it better!!:D Especially after I regear.:rolleye0012:

My wife used to have an all stock Cherokee. It was a '96 4WD 5-spd. She pulled a two horse trailer with two horses in it all over the darn country rodeoing. It was nothing for her to go several hours away from home. I put a brake control on it so she could stop it and we never had a minute's problem with that Jeep as a towing vehicle, and I'd say the trailer and horses had to be around 3,000 pounds, at least. But mine won't be doing anything like that at all. I'll just be using a little trailer to do crap around here and haul my kayaks fishing and camping.

Mudderoy
08-17-2011, 12:54 PM
Uh, oh.:rolleye0012::p I can't let that stand, as I'm an Apple elitist.:D I got my MacBook Pro in 2008 and it's still working perfectly right now, in spite of me carrying it in my semi, dropping it more than a few times, and generally abusing it. Never a blue screen, never even the first glitch. Every single time I've turned it on, it's done what I wanted it to do. Oh, and it's about twice as fast as any Windows crap I've ever run, too. Before that, I couldn't get a laptop to last a few weeks without running it to a shop to have some idiotic crap fixed, and I never owned a laptop that lasted more than 6 months before the Mac. Yeah, I spent twice on this thing as I did on any windows junk before, and if I'd given three times as much, I'd still be money ahead. ESPECIALLY, since my business absolutely depends on my being able to use my computer.

Without going too far off topic, Microsoft pissed me off SO BAD on the last laptop I had, I swore, and hold to it that I'll never give Microsoft a solitary red cent ever again. I was watching my buddies do everything I needed to do on their iPhones and I couldn't get a Dell, HP, or IBM business class laptop to do. I couldn't keep them running long enough to print off a stinking bill of lading on a load and search for my next job. The last straw was when Windows cost me a 12,000 dollar load I could've hauled in one week that the customer didn't give me because I was having problems with Windows idiotic operating systems that work when they feel like it. A guy beat me on the load and handled the whole transaction on his iPhone. I was out computed by a guy with a phone, and I was using a very expensive IBM laptop with Windows crap loaded on it.:bang::bang:

When I tried to have it fixed, nobody cared, least of all Microsoft. I was so mad that I walked into the nearest mall, threw that pile of crap PC into the trash can outside the Apple store, vowed to NEVER own another windows product, and bought the newest MacBook Pro, and it was the best money I ever spent for my trucking business.

I sure don't miss that blue screen! I sure don't miss all the pop ups, spam, and security problems! I sure don't miss Vista!:sniper::sniper::crazy:

Wheew!! :offtopic::offtopic: big time, but it felt good. I guess Windows and PC is OK if you're a computer tech. I'm not. I'm a truck driver trying to run my own little business and keep up with everybody else, who just wants the stuff I pay for to work JUST ONE TIME that I need it to. I NEVER got that out of Windows and since I've left, I've never been happier with a computer!:D:D:lolsign:

Now, back to lifts.

Since my primary thing will be on road driving, is there anything about these lifts that would make them more or less suitable for highway driving or negatively affect handling? I will tow a lot with it, but I don't really think that will affect too much. I have a trailer I'll haul my kayaks and fishing gear on. I can pick the trailer up off the ground completely, it's so light, and the kayaks and gear probably don't weigh a total of 300 pounds. I'll also use a little flat bed trailer that will basically be a replacement truck bed, and a small trailer I haul goats with to the sale barn with. Nothing too serious, but a trailer will be behind my Jeep a LOT. If my buddies 2WD, 4 banger Nissan pick-em-up truck can do it, my Jeep 4.0 will do it better!!:D Especially after I regear.:rolleye0012:

My wife used to have an all stock Cherokee. It was a '96 4WD 5-spd. She pulled a two horse trailer with two horses in it all over the darn country rodeoing. It was nothing for her to go several hours away from home. I put a brake control on it so she could stop it and we never had a minute's problem with that Jeep as a towing vehicle, and I'd say the trailer and horses had to be around 3,000 pounds, at least. But mine won't be doing anything like that at all. I'll just be using a little trailer to do crap around here and haul my kayaks fishing and camping.

Hey if you like the Apple stuff great. I get the same results out of my Windows and Linux systems as you do your Apple, but I spent a lot less. There is nothing wrong with you spending more and being happy with your purchase. The way Apple makes things that work so consistently is by removing much of the control that you and other hardware manufactures have.

Microsoft, and Linux try to work with all things and yes there will be problems mainly due to the people that write the device drivers for the hardware they are selling.

It's really all about what you want. If all you want is something that works, and you don't have much control and alternatives to Apple, then Apple is great. If you want more freedom and control then the other operating systems and hardware are a better choice. I have many years of I.T. experience so I've already learned what I need to do in Windows and Linux to have a stable system(s).

I can make a Windows system ultra stable. Basically I load up everything for you then I create an account for you to log in that doesn't allow you to install anything including hardware device drivers. It will run great until the hard drive dies! rofl

I personally will never own an Apple product, it just encourages them... :D

Mudderoy
08-17-2011, 01:04 PM
Oh, one other thing that Apple does is make things obsolete! Microsoft on the other hand has tried to keep Windows running everything back to Windows 95!!!

I think the latest Apple operating system "Snow leopard?" makes software that would run on the prior Mac operating system will not run. This allows Apple to keep things simple for them, and not to have to keep up compatibility issues.

Paddletrucker
08-17-2011, 01:09 PM
I thought that would get you! Hey, at least I didn't tell you I painted my MacBook GREEN!!!!:D

I got my first computer ever in 2005. I came late to tech stuff. I didn't want a computer. However, when I was getting absolutely stomped in the trucking business by guys just running circles around me by finding loads and dealing with customers solely on-line, I knew I had to do something.

It was funny for this 30 year old (at that time) to be taking computer lessons from the 67 year old man who was trying to help me with it.

My wife is a Windows wizard. She has always used it and she likes it. She doesn't like my Mac, but it's because she tried to put in too many unnecessary steps to do things. She's an officer for the Dept. of Corrections here. She's the supervisor for the Sex crimes team and deals exclusively with violent sex offenders. Part of that is going into their computers and digging stuff out, no matter what they've done to them. She's taken some pretty awesome classes on computers. I'm all proud and strut around like a rooster when I turn the freaking thing on and it works.

I still love my Mac and won't own a MIcrosoft product, but that's mostly because of the customer service I didn't get when I had problems. I've never been treated so badly as a customer ANY where else. That's what pissed me off. I could've learned their OS, I'm sure. I wouldn't, though. Not after they shat upon me the way they did.

Mudderoy
08-17-2011, 01:14 PM
I thought that would get you! Hey, at least I didn't tell you I painted my MacBook GREEN!!!!:D

I got my first computer ever in 2005. I came late to tech stuff. I didn't want a computer. However, when I was getting absolutely stomped in the trucking business by guys just running circles around me by finding loads and dealing with customers solely on-line, I knew I had to do something.

It was funny for this 30 year old (at that time) to be taking computer lessons from the 67 year old man who was trying to help me with it.

My wife is a Windows wizard. She has always used it and she likes it. She doesn't like my Mac, but it's because she tried to put in too many unnecessary steps to do things. She's an officer for the Dept. of Corrections here. She's the supervisor for the Sex crimes team and deals exclusively with violent sex offenders. Part of that is going into their computers and digging stuff out, no matter what they've done to them. She's taken some pretty awesome classes on computers. I'm all proud and strut around like a rooster when I turn the freaking thing on and it works.

I still love my Mac and won't own a MIcrosoft product, but that's mostly because of the customer service I didn't get when I had problems. I've never been treated so badly as a customer ANY where else. That's what pissed me off. I could've learned their OS, I'm sure. I wouldn't, though. Not after they shat upon me the way they did.

I'm the same way. If a company doesn't do me right they don't get my business, plus I am very vocal for years about what happened and why I won't ever buy from them. I don't buy from cable companies because of this. They pissed me off in the 80's. BTW, I like green, it's just the green Jeepers being jealous of my RED Jeep.

I thought about buying a iPad for my 89 year old Mom. It would be simple for her to use and she wouldn't get herself into trouble like she does in Windows. Her new computer came with Windows 7 and just that slight change between XP and 7 is giving her a hard time.

One more thing, and you'll like this. I could go down and buy a fully decked out Toyota 4x4 for what $60k and wheel it. I bet it would do a great job, and all I would do is put fuel in it. Or I could get a Jeep and learn, add and build it up. Difference is when I flip my $60k Toyota I'll be out a lot more than the $10k in the "built do the hilt" XJ, plus I will know a lot more about how my Jeep is put together and works. :D

Paddletrucker
08-17-2011, 01:18 PM
Oh, one other thing that Apple does is make things obsolete! Microsoft on the other hand has tried to keep Windows running everything back to Windows 95!!!

I think the latest Apple operating system "Snow leopard?" makes software that would run on the prior Mac operating system will not run. This allows Apple to keep things simple for them, and not to have to keep up compatibility issues.

I don't think they do that, but could be wrong. I'm about three operating systems behind and everything still works for me. I'd like to have another laptop, but I just can't see spending the money when this one still works like it's brand new.

I got the largest screen I could on this one and that was a mistake. Too awkward in the truck. I thought it would be nice to have it after I had taken my contacts off after a day's work. Had I known just how easy it was to blow print up and scroll around, I'd have gotten the 13". Now they have an 11' one that i really want. It's just hard to make myself go buy it when this one's still working like new.

DO you have compatibility problems with Linux? I was told horror storied about compatibility with Mac and haven't had any problems at all. Just about all of my customers use things that work with all my stuff perfectly. Occasionally, I'll have to use something a little different, but my buddies who use PC's say those customers cause them to go a little out of their way, too. I think it's because they use software they've developed themselves and were only thinking of themselves when they made it. They weren't thinking of us having to deal with their stuff to haul for them. I've never seen anything Linux. Don't know the first thing about it, but if something happened to me and Apple, I guess I'd be learning it pretty quick.:D

4.3LXJ
08-17-2011, 01:22 PM
I'm an Apple guy too. The way I get Windows to run flawlessly with even with heavy processor computations is to run it on the Mac. Best business decision I made.

Mudderoy
08-17-2011, 01:24 PM
I don't think they do that, but could be wrong. I'm about three operating systems behind and everything still works for me. I'd like to have another laptop, but I just can't see spending the money when this one still works like it's brand new.

I got the largest screen I could on this one and that was a mistake. Too awkward in the truck. I thought it would be nice to have it after I had taken my contacts off after a day's work. Had I known just how easy it was to blow print up and scroll around, I'd have gotten the 13". Now they have an 11' one that i really want. It's just hard to make myself go buy it when this one's still working like new.

DO you have compatibility problems with Linux? I was told horror storied about compatibility with Mac and haven't had any problems at all. Just about all of my customers use things that work with all my stuff perfectly. Occasionally, I'll have to use something a little different, but my buddies who use PC's say those customers cause them to go a little out of their way, too. I think it's because they use software they've developed themselves and were only thinking of themselves when they made it. They weren't thinking of us having to deal with their stuff to haul for them. I've never seen anything Linux. Don't know the first thing about it, but if something happened to me and Apple, I guess I'd be learning it pretty quick.:D

Linux, no but I just set up the operating system to run the servers, so I don't do anything fancy on them. Sound, Video, etc...

Applications that won't open in Mac OS X Snow Leopard

• Aperture ver. 2.1.1 and earlier
• Keynote ver. 2.0.2 and earlier
• AirPort Admin Utility for Graphite and Snow ver. 4.2.5
• Parallels Desktop ver. 3.0
• VirusBarrier X4 ver. 10.4.4 and earlier
• SPSS 17 ver. 17.1
• Director MX 2004 ver. 10.2
• EyeTV ver. 3.0.0 to 3.1.0
• Ratatouille ver. 1.1

Applications moved to an "Incompatible Software" folder during the installation of Mac OS X Snow Leopard

• Parallels Desktop, ver. 2.5 and earlier
• McAfee VirusScan, ver. 8.6
• Norton AntiVirus ver. 11.0
• Internet Cleanup 5 ver. 5.0.4
• Application Enhancer ver. 2.0.1 and earlier
• Unsanity
• AT&T Laptop Connect Card ver. 1.0.4, 1.0.5, 1.10.0
• launch2net ver, 2.13.0
• iWOW plug-in for iTunes ver. 2.0
• Missing Sync for Palm Sony CLIE Driver ver. 6.0.4
• TonePort UX8 Driver ver. 4.1.0
• ioHD Driver ver. 6.0.3
• Silicon Image SiI3132 Drivers ver. 1.5.16.0

:link: (http://gizmodo.com/5347769/the-mac-os-x-snow-leopard-applications-blacklist)

Mudderoy
08-17-2011, 01:26 PM
I'm an Apple guy too. The way I get Windows to run flawlessly with even with heavy processor computations is to run it on the Mac. Best business decision I made.

You don't think this is due to you do the most of the fancy stuff on the Mac and you do static stuff on Windows? Same thing I was saying before. If you just set up and run Windows not loading hardware drivers and new software it will run until the cows come home. (You do need to shut it down properly and a battery backup is a must!)

Paddletrucker
08-17-2011, 01:30 PM

• SPSS 17 ver. 17.1
• Ratatouille ver. 1.1

Applications moved to an "Incompatible Software" folder during the installation of Mac OS X Snow Leopard

• Unsanity
• launch2net ver, 2.13.0
• ioHD Driver ver. 6.0.3

Apparently, all crap I don't use. Hell, I've never even heard of most of it.:lolsign::lolsign::lolsign:

Mudderoy
08-17-2011, 01:34 PM
Apparently, all crap I don't use. Hell, I've never even heard of most of it.:lolsign::lolsign::lolsign:

Oh I was hoping that was the case, but just letting you know it's how they do business to keep that smooth experience for you. It won't be important to you until it is.

:banghead:

JeepinOutfitters
08-17-2011, 01:38 PM
Linux, no but I just set up the operating system to run the servers, so I don't do anything fancy on them. Sound, Video, etc...

• SPSS 17 ver. 17.1
• Ratatouille ver. 1.1

• Unsanity
• launch2net ver, 2.13.0
• ioHD Driver ver. 6.0.3

:link: (http://gizmodo.com/5347769/the-mac-os-x-snow-leopard-applications-blacklist)

Shall I start listing all the applications I was running just fine in WinXP that wouldn't run on my new 64bit Win7 machine? :D Not all of it was old software either.

Mudderoy
08-17-2011, 02:50 PM
Shall I start listing all the applications I was running just fine in WinXP that wouldn't run on my new 64bit Win7 machine? :D Not all of it was old software either.

Going from 32 bit to 64 bit is a whole different animal. It's more about the companies that won't invest the time in writing the 64 bit drivers not Microsoft.

Now Microsoft is pushing the 64 bit path, which they don't have to do. Actually several suspect that the reason Microsoft is pushing the transition to 64 bit is to force companies to write the 64 bit drivers. After all supporting a 64 bit operating system alone is easier than supporting a 32 and a 64.

4.3LXJ
08-17-2011, 03:48 PM
You don't think this is due to you do the most of the fancy stuff on the Mac and you do static stuff on Windows? Same thing I was saying before. If you just set up and run Windows not loading hardware drivers and new software it will run until the cows come home. (You do need to shut it down properly and a battery backup is a must!)

Tony, I don't want to start a big row here, but when I did real intensive stuff with my other lap top, like 60 seconds of solid computations, it would just throw up. I lost files, had ghost files or it would lock up. I found the problem was not Windows, as I suspected or the software I was using. It was a hardware problem. That is the inexpensive computer. So now, with the expensive hardware I can run the same stuff all day four times faster and without error as hard and fast as I want. I suspect that if I got something designed for Windows that was built the way the Mac is, I wouldn't have any problem either.

bluedragon436
08-23-2011, 02:31 AM
I love computers.. always have, always will.. that is the main reason I am working on an Information Technology degree. I have never liked Mircosoft products due to random issues over time.. but you can't say you'll never own another HP, Dell, IBM.. just because of Microsoft products.. That HP, Dell, IBM are the exact same as the Mac's.. the only difference is the Mac comes with an awesome OS loaded on it.. you take that same style OS and run it on any HP, Dell, IBM it will operate like a champ.. I have a HP netbook that had Vista on it when I got it.. I have started having more and more issues with it, even after reloading Windows on it.. so I just loaded Linux on it, which I like better anyways.. and it runs like a champ again.. with no issues.. But I do find myself using my iPad way more due to it being a bit faster, and touch screen... and am picking up an older Mac G4 from my father once I get back stateside, so I can dable and play with a Mac again.. I would love to own a newer Mac.. but can't see spending the huge amount of money they want for their computers.. when I can build an even better computer.. and just run Linux on it to get the awesome performance and reliability from it.. I used to own a Mac Book... and wish I had never sold it.. the only reason I sold it was because it was the white one.. which doesn't work to well when my fingers and hands are almost always covered in some grease/dirt from work that will never come off.. if I could find another one that is the Black or even better GREEN I would love to purchase it again..

Mudderoy
08-23-2011, 10:21 AM
There were many players in the computer field back in the 80's and 90's. As an I.T. professional you had to know a lot of things, products, and different ways of accomplishing the same task. What Microsoft did was have a solution for just about every situation. It wasn't necessarily the best solution but it was a good solution. For an I.T. professional this meant less trying to understand the "mind set" of a company and more about solving the issue and getting people back to work.

Microsoft had several very good products for the time. MS Exchange was 1000% better than Lotus Notes. Wow what a big piece of shit that was. It was ugly too, actually it was Fugly! But there were tons of people that hated Microsoft because they were put out of high paying jobs as Lotus Notes supporters, developers, etc...

The hatred of Microsoft is more about public opinion than reality, I believe. They have forced every computer company to this day to be better and have products that are easier for the end user.

Microsoft and Bill Gates did amazing things for the computer industry, and yeah they did screw people over directly and indirectly. But in the end, pardon the pun, we all are benefiting from it.

TeXJ
08-23-2011, 11:16 AM
+1 on Lotus Notes sucking, I'm am learning that now at my current position....

Mudderoy
08-23-2011, 11:45 AM
+1 on Lotus Notes sucking, I'm am learning that now at my current position....

I'm sure some people like Lotus Notes, it just looked like a DOS application to me with strange and freaky colors.

TeXJ
08-23-2011, 11:50 AM
I'm sure some people like Lotus Notes, it just looked like a DOS application to me with strange and freaky colors.

They have it looking more like Exchange, they even stole ideas haha, but it still sucks!

4.3LXJ
08-23-2011, 05:13 PM
Another one I never liked was Work Perfect, which was anything but perfect.

Mudderoy
08-23-2011, 08:56 PM
Another one I never liked was Work Perfect, which was anything but perfect.

Oh the lawyers loved Word Perfect. :D

4.3LXJ
08-23-2011, 10:28 PM
Oh the lawyers loved Word Perfect. :D

Tell my why. I know I will savor every word (perfectly):D

bluedragon436
08-24-2011, 10:43 AM
Well the more I use my iPad for surfing the more I realize I like it even more than my netbook.. anyways.. the more I use it the more I have started thinking on Macs again.. I used to have a MacBook and loved it except for the white that always showed any grease on my hands.. so I think since I wanted to purchase another laptop before I deploy again so my netbook can become a programmer laptop for cars.. I'm going to keep looking at MacBook Pro's that are for sale on CL in my area...

TeXJ
08-24-2011, 11:11 AM
Well the more I use my iPad for surfing the more I realize I like it even more than my netbook.. anyways.. the more I use it the more I have started thinking on Macs again.. I used to have a MacBook and loved it except for the white that always showed any grease on my hands.. so I think since I wanted to purchase another laptop before I deploy again so my netbook can become a programmer laptop for cars.. I'm going to keep looking at MacBook Pro's that are for sale on CL in my area...

I'd like to have a Mac too, but I can not get over the 3x's the price difference... I'm cheap what can I say :D

So I'll stick with my PC stuff.

bluedragon436
08-24-2011, 12:52 PM
That is the only real reason I won't own a Mac.. Well not a new one anyways.. Been looking at some older MacBooks on cl in my area...

Mudderoy
08-24-2011, 02:08 PM
Tell my why. I know I will savor every word (perfectly):D

It was very innovative at the time. It was much like Word is now (wonder why Word is lol) but DOS based. You know lawyers are all about words and stuff.

4.3LXJ
08-24-2011, 02:15 PM
Innovative, but extremely cumbersome. I couldn't find anyone that actually liked it. The one I never understood is how Microsoft managed to rip of Claris Works and call it Microsoft Works unscathed.

Mudderoy
08-24-2011, 02:18 PM
Innovative, but extremely cumbersome. I couldn't find anyone that actually liked it. The one I never understood is how Microsoft managed to rip of Claris Works and call it Microsoft Works unscathed.

Actually I really liked PFS Write! I was trying to find an image of it. Really simple and with a SPELLING CHECKER!!! Woohoo!

Mudderoy
08-24-2011, 03:43 PM
Hey I found it!

Professional Write!!!

http://xjtalk.com/images/special/pw_scr1.jpg

http://xjtalk.com/images/special/pw-scr2.jpg

http://xjtalk.com/images/special/pw_scr3.jpg

jccatt
08-24-2011, 04:32 PM
You hate word perfect, we had to use amipro. A lotus crap wordprocessor. I loved XTree gold file manager in the dos days. Ops shown my age.

Mudderoy
08-24-2011, 04:42 PM
You hate word perfect, we had to use amipro. A lotus crap wordprocessor. I loved XTree gold file manager in the dos days. Ops shown my age.

http://xjtalk.com/images/special/xtree_scr1.jpg

http://xjtalk.com/images/special/wfw311_scr1.jpg

http://xjtalk.com/images/special/pcplus_scr1.jpg

:D

jccatt
08-24-2011, 04:47 PM
Lol windows 3.1 pre cd 3.5 floppies. When pkzip ruled