PDA

View Full Version : Rugged Ridge 8500lb winch with Synthetic Rope - FREE SHIPPING

RTPG
08-16-2011, 11:53 PM
Limited time only:

Rugged Ridge 8500lb winch with Synthetic Rope - FREE SHIPPING

http://store.4wheelingplus.com/images/rr-8500-winch-synthetic-rope.jpg

Heavy Duty 8,500 LB Winch Features/Specifications

- Durable 5.5 HP Series Wound motor for long life and extra pulling power
- Tough 3 Stage Planetary Gear box with a 172.8:1 gear ratio
- Includes 100' of 11/32" diameter synthetic rope and latched hook
- Constructed with Dyneema SK-75 from the Netherlands
- 12-strand braid rope with a breaking force of 16,550lbs is lighter and stronger than steel
- Automatic load holding brake system (in the drum brake system)
- Includes hawse fairlead
- Tough stainless hardware on the body of the winch to eliminate rust
- Each winch includes a durable 12' all weather cable remote

More details on this winch here: http://store.4wheelingplus.com/proddetail.asp?prod=15100.02

Contact me here for details on FREE SHIPPING: http://store.4wheelingplus.com/contactus.asp

RTPG
09-24-2011, 02:02 AM
Check out the bottom line before hitting the complete sale button!

Most websites will advertise "cheap" prices, but then add-on fees towards the end of their buying process!

What you see on my website is what you pay! No hidden fees.

If you find a better price on Rugged Ridge winches, let me know as I will beat it!

bluedragon436
09-24-2011, 03:03 AM
That is not a bad price at all.. now if only I had a winch bumper on my XJ.. oh wait.. you sell those too... damn your evil site and awesome deals!!!

RTPG
09-24-2011, 03:16 AM
That is not a bad price at all.. now if only I had a winch bumper on my XJ.. oh wait.. you sell those too... damn your evil site and awesome deals!!!
Keep mocking me and I might have to give you a better deal than what you see on my website. :thumbsup: :smiley-laughing021:

bluedragon436
09-24-2011, 04:35 AM
Now if only I could get you to use some of that salesman talk you are good at on my wife... then I would take you up on those crazy low prices in a heartbeat.. it will happen though.. just not in my wanted time frame!!

RTPG
09-26-2011, 09:56 PM
Now if only I could get you to use some of that salesman talk you are good at on my wife... then I would take you up on those crazy low prices in a heartbeat.. it will happen though.. just not in my wanted time frame!!
Careful what you wish for. I could do some googling and figure out your wife's phone number, call her up and baffle her with my salesman talk... before you know it she has bought you 2.5 million dollars in parts and you will have to get another job to pay the credit card bill. :D

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

bluedragon436
09-27-2011, 02:35 AM
Good thing we only have our debit cards, with a $500 withdrawl protection on it.. and I def. don't get paid no where near $2.5billion.. hell won't even get close to $1million before I retire!!! But if you think you could talk her into buying any parts for my Jeep.. Im down!!! LOL..

RTPG
09-27-2011, 02:37 AM
But if you think you could talk her into buying any parts for my Jeep.. Im down!!! LOL..

:smiley-laughing021: :smiley-laughing021: :smiley-laughing021:

xjrev10
09-27-2011, 05:02 AM
Careful what you wish for. I could do some googling and figure out your wife's phone number, call her up and baffle her with my salesman talk... before you know it she has bought you 2.5 million dollars in parts and you will have to get another job to pay the credit card bill. :D

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

This made me LOL!!!! Awesome!!