PDA

View Full Version : Bathroom

Mudderoy
03-26-2009, 03:27 AM
You know it's pretty boring in the bathroom at work, and when you have to go and sit it's even worse.

You notice things. Like some people make use of the disposable seat covers and others don't.

What do you do? :smiley-laughing021:

DETOURS
03-26-2009, 11:35 AM
Dunno........But hopefully you courtesy flush!

firehawk
03-26-2009, 11:38 AM
Show that turd who's boss!:smiley-laughing021:

_StationWagon_
03-26-2009, 12:34 PM
You know it's pretty boring in the bathroom at work, and when you have to go and sit it's even worse.

You notice things. Like some people make use of the disposable seat covers and others don't.

What do you do? :smiley-laughing021:
They're too thin ... I don't trust them. I "make" my own seat covers out of several layers of tp, or paper towels. But I NEVER, ever place any part of my skin on a public toilet. I don't even touch anything without using paper as a shield.

I dunno - that's just me.

Melissa
03-26-2009, 12:39 PM
For me it depends on the restroom, I use them when they are provided.

xjjeepthing
03-26-2009, 08:44 PM
I hate public restrooms.

muddeprived
03-30-2009, 06:35 AM
I am the MASTER of public restroom "dumping". I work in a public store and use the busiest bathroom about 3 times a night. yes, three, times cuz i eat 6 times a day so it has to go somewhere. :popcorn:

I've learned that some companies cheap out on the covers, while others invest into nice thick butt sheets. You can tell the difference by trying to blow through the cover using your mouth (BEFORE IT'S ON THE TOILET!). If you can blow through it, it's porous paper and very cheap so use a couple sheets. Regardless of whether it's cheap or not, use a couple sheets cuz sometimes when you wipe down the seat prior to emptying your garbage, you miss some wet spots on the inside of the toilet seat from those idiots that hip-fire with their gun and it soaks into the sheet rather quickly and onto your skin. So a couple sheetz would protect you in this scenario.

A trick I discovered while taking numerous dumps is that if you take about 6 sheets of the butt covers, fold em in half, and toss em in the toilet water so it's floating flat on top of the water, it'll prevent the dreaded water "recoil" when the chunk hits the water. Everyone hates when that happens and your as$ ends up soaked with germ-infested water. It's even worse when the water hits the bullseye (your "exit") and it suddenly closes and cuts the chunk, that's working it's way out, in half. It just sucks having to start over again after pushing for so long. Try it, and you'll have germ-free butts from now on. there is a downside to this though. Your "work of art" ends up floating on this paper without water surrounding it to cut off the smell so the bathroom reeks pretty badly. it's a risk worth taking though.

It makes me sick seeing people walk into a toilet stall that has piss all over the seat and just sit down and start working. I don't understand how people can do that. Many times I find myself skipping certain toilets cuz they are covered in yellow and while i'm on a clean toilet doing my business, another guy walks right in and sits in it. Just freakin gross........

well, that's my 2 cents :)

Mudderoy
03-30-2009, 09:07 AM
lol that was great. :rotfl2:

_StationWagon_
03-30-2009, 06:01 PM
I am the MASTER of public restroom "dumping". ... It makes me sick seeing people walk into a toilet stall that has piss all over the seat and just sit down and start working. I don't understand how people can do that. Many times I find myself skipping certain toilets cuz they are covered in yellow and while i'm on a clean toilet doing my business, another guy walks right in and sits in it. Just freakin gross........

well, that's my 2 cents :)

Maybe they're not sitting. Maybe they do what I've done many times ... squat (this thread is getting gross) without touching the seat. Maybe they .....

... aww, nevermind.

muddeprived
03-30-2009, 06:38 PM
Maybe they're not sitting. Maybe they do what I've done many times ... squat (this thread is getting gross) without touching the seat. Maybe they .....

... aww, nevermind.

Based on the amount of momentum viewed in the initiation of the downwards "sitting" motion and both front limbs close together, it would appear to be quite obvious that they are landing on the toilet seat. I find it difficult to squat with my feet close together. All that energy is being used by your legs to position your exit over the target that there's not a sufficient amount of energy remaining to do the "chore". If their limbs were planted further apart, then you may be onto something there......

gross? not yet....:popcorn:

xjjeepthing
03-30-2009, 06:44 PM
muddeprived you aint right LMAO:smiley-laughing021::bogroll:shit

Mudderoy
03-30-2009, 07:18 PM
Hey sometimes there some sort of glue (I won't say exactly) blocking the exit and you get into this high pressure hose situation, and a bit of a panic.

Next thing you know you're doing the same thing the kids water wiggle does, going everywhere and very relived that nothing popped! :rotfl2:

firehawk
03-30-2009, 07:23 PM
muddeprived you aint right LMAO:smiley-laughing021::bogroll:shit

Ditto!:smiley-laughing021:

_StationWagon_
04-03-2009, 11:27 AM
... both front limbs close together, ... I find it difficult to squat with my feet close together. ... :popcorn:

You're badly out of shape. I had to prove it to myself before I wrote this (I'm at home) and I sqatted with both legs together - got the job done just fine.
But then I'm a girl ... we're quite good at keeping the legs together when we want to :p !

Mudderoy
04-03-2009, 11:34 AM
You're badly out of shape. I had to prove it to myself before I wrote this (I'm at home) and I sqatted with both legs together - got the job done just fine.
But then I'm a girl ... we're quite good at keeping the legs together when we want to :p !

:worthlesspics:

:rotfl2:

muddeprived
04-03-2009, 11:38 AM
:worthlesspics:

:rotfl2:

:notworthy: