PDA

View Full Version : Labor day weekend wheeling in TX

bigjim350
08-10-2011, 08:36 PM
It has been a while sine we had a xjtalk get together. I propose we have one at an off road park, I know there are some who don't have any thing to wheel, or refuse to wheel what they have, for any reason. This will be a meet up type thing with wheeling being optional. So I think I've picked a good weekend but now need to pick a good place. Would be nice to see how many people were interested. So to make it clear this is a meet and greet. If you don't want to wheel you don't have to. Hell you don't even have to drive your jeep. You can drive mine if you want :out: and ill bring my 4wheeler. So either vote or post where you wanna go and if you wanna go. If you want to use my jeep, or find somebody to ride with pm me. And we will work it out. Me and a couple other mods will try to work on stuff like food and other stuff. I myself will be more than happy to raffle off a green paint job :D

XJ4IV
08-10-2011, 09:04 PM
lol ill stick with neutral tan.... but i vote hidden falls...

bigjim350
08-10-2011, 09:16 PM
lol ill stick with neutral tan.... but i vote hidden falls...
Hidden falls would be great if we can get a big group to go. Can get a group rate at the KOA camp near by. Camp with a/c and electricity.

KH96XJ
08-11-2011, 12:13 AM
Figures I would not only miss this run, but also my local club's run over the labor day weekend due to work. It will probably still be to damn hot anyway and my jeep is having a hard time staying at 210 on the highway as it is.

OhJeepers
08-24-2011, 06:55 PM
I couldn't help but notice this poll an read the conversation, but Jeeptober fest is close an it would be a great place to go for hardrock trails.. an you don't have to wheel plus you can check other rigs an site part of the jeeping world. again just a suggestion. But I would be down for a meet an greet being newer to the site an I also know one other person with an xj so I think it would be pretty cool to see what you guys have done to yours an show off my little mods lol

BlueXJ
08-29-2011, 08:54 AM
Trees Ranch