PDA

View Full Version : Caution, video games can become addictive.

Mudderoy
06-27-2009, 04:10 AM
YouTube - Kid freaks out 'cause his mom cancelled his WoW account

muddeprived
06-27-2009, 05:36 AM
WTF was that kid on? I know it's all for show but.....:rolleye0018:

YouTube - Gamer Anger: Gears of War 2

:smiley-laughing021:

YouTube - Angry Gamer Throws Xbox 360 Out Window!!!

:rotfl2:

I can't hear this dude but i can read his lips. Doesn't seem so nice. :smiley-laughing021:

YouTube - Crazy angry halo kid pissed off (I cried it was so funny)

YouTube - Kid Cries Over a Game of Gears of War

BlueXJ
06-27-2009, 08:27 AM
Glad
I never got into the "GAMER" thing. I can't be wasting time on that stuff. I have a Jeep ot two to take my time and money!!!

Mudderoy
06-27-2009, 12:22 PM
Glad
I never got into the "GAMER" thing. I can't be wasting time on that stuff. I have a Jeep ot two to take my time and money!!!

Actually I think the online gaming thing is great to keep your mind sharp and reflexes to boot. In real time shooters, you have to react and think fast or you are dead within 10 seconds.

BlueXJ
06-27-2009, 02:33 PM
Well this gamer may just refute that statement.
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee49/nechaisnum1/SANY2641.jpg

Voldemort
06-27-2009, 08:04 PM
They are am crazy on that new UFC game for the PS3 right now. I have lost alot of hours to it.:headshake:

kmanxj
06-27-2009, 10:11 PM
i like it to

call of duty 4 is the shit!!! but i am nothing like those kids lol

Melissa
06-27-2009, 11:29 PM
The only video games I ever played were tetris, pac man, and mario brothers from the first nintendo.

BlueXJ
06-27-2009, 11:59 PM
Space Invaders...............anyone even remember those table games in the bars?

muddeprived
06-28-2009, 05:40 AM
I'm 29 and I still play with the 360 but only warfare games. I had a dream and that dream was thrown in the trash so I can only get the next best thing is that is online shoot-em-ups. Let me tell you, getting a headshot from 400 yards away that explodes the target's head is quite a scene. GOW2!

Mudderoy
06-28-2009, 02:01 PM
I'm 29 and I still play with the 360 but only warfare games. I had a dream and that dream was thrown in the trash so I can only get the next best thing is that is online shoot-em-ups. Let me tell you, getting a headshot from 400 yards away that explodes the target's head is quite a scene. GOW2!

You need to give Counter Strike a shot, but only on a PC. I hate consoles. The controllers are shit, cumbersome and slow.

muddeprived
06-28-2009, 07:48 PM
You need to give Counter Strike a shot, but only on a PC. I hate consoles. The controllers are shit, cumbersome and slow.

Takes some time to get used to just like the keyboard. I used to play PC games like Alien VS Predator (1 and 2), Halo, Etc. Mostly games with a gun :)

I'm still waiting, and for many years now, for a pure jeep game. They do have some off roading games but they aren't that realistic. You can't really jump 50-80 feet in the air and land on all fours and keep on going. I would like to see a rockcrawling/mud/competition type game. maybe you can design it Mudd.

Voldemort
06-29-2009, 05:51 PM
Takes some time to get used to just like the keyboard. I used to play PC games like Alien VS Predator (1 and 2), Halo, Etc. Mostly games with a gun :)

I'm still waiting, and for many years now, for a pure jeep game. They do have some off roading games but they aren't that realistic. You can't really jump 50-80 feet in the air and land on all fours and keep on going. I would like to see a rockcrawling/mud/competition type game. maybe you can design it Mudd.

The problem with game makers now is that when they started this renting games every were in the world then dumb gamefly. Those places buy a hundred thousand of every game they put out and people are not buying them anymore. o they make like three really cool games a year and the rest is just a dressed up turd.

greenchevy
07-03-2009, 02:53 PM
yep every console has a one hit wonder then the rest of the games are terrible