PDA

View Full Version : Google Ads

Mudderoy
06-25-2009, 12:22 PM
Well we finally received a payment from Google. We receive a payment for the ad clicks you guys have been doing! It was for the month of May, yes that was over almost a month ago.

I was wondering if it would really happen, but true to their "Goggle" word it happened. The really cool thing is you guys clicked on the Google ads, they keep up with the clicks, calculate the worth of it all, accumulate it and then direct deposit the total after a nice 25 to 30 wait.

We made enough money to cover the stickers that we have purchased to date (not the postage etc...) but HEY that was more than I thought we'd get!

Anyway thanks a lot for your Google ad clicking support. It really works!

kmanxj
06-25-2009, 12:29 PM
AWESOME!!!!!

those stickers get sent out yet?

i would really like to get it on before i go to the dunes for the fourth of july. ;)

Mudderoy
06-25-2009, 12:51 PM
I'm still looking for smaller envelops, but large enough to put the 4" stickers in. The last mailing was 81 cents per sticker!!!!! And that was only about 13 mailings.

Work, and the Jeep running hot have been keeping me busy. I'll try to get over to Wal-Mart to check for the envelopes tonight. Sorry for the delay guys.

kmanxj
06-25-2009, 02:35 PM
hey no problem man just wondering

BlueXJ
06-25-2009, 04:37 PM
Do we get a certain set amount for each click? I know I try to remember to click each time I log on unless it is a ad like the Liberty Mutual ones that take the whole banner. I don't know if they are Google ads or not. The smaller ones I am certain are Google ads and those are the ones I use.
Blue

Mudderoy
06-25-2009, 04:52 PM
Do we get a certain set amount for each click? I know I try to remember to click each time I log on unless it is a ad like the Liberty Mutual ones that take the whole banner. I don't know if they are Google ads or not. The smaller ones I am certain are Google ads and those are the ones I use.
Blue

I'm still learning about it, but from what I have gathered the little google ads are cheap, much cheaper than the full size one company ads. You have to have a certain click through rate, certain number of page impressions before a company will be interested in your site to pay extra. It is a good size that we have those companys willing to pay extra to be on our site. Of course if people don't click on their ad they don't pay anything. ;)

BlueXJ
06-25-2009, 04:58 PM
OK so we do get a certain amount for the larger ads. I thought they just came with the server. I will start to use them as well. My bad.

Mudderoy
06-25-2009, 07:23 PM
It's never set, it varies based on the number of page impressions. That is the number of visits to the site.