PDA

View Full Version : Some Mornings It Just Doesn't Work!!!

Melissa
06-25-2009, 09:06 AM
I was thinking last night "Oh Boy, I have nothing to do first thing in the morning, So I am going to finally get a chance to sleep past 7:00am"

Well, no such luck. I woke up to my dogs barking like mad and my horse going crazy just after 5:30 this morning and thought now what??

So I get up to see what all the noise is all about, look out the front window and what do I see? Two horses standing there with their heads inside the open windows of my Jeep munching on the brand new sack of grain I bought for my horse. I didn't get pictures, since my camera was also in my Jeep, but I got to spend the next hour trying to catch these horses before thay hurt themselves.

Note: A horse can be the best horse you own and very sweet, but the moment the break out to "freedom" they can turn into major idots!!

Anyways I get the horses caught and then it dawns on me, I have no idea what I am going to do with these two and I have no idea where they belong. So I put them in a pen feed them some hay and waited. Sure enough not 30 minutes later I see a four wheeler tearing up the road with a sack of grain and a lady looking all around.

So, mystery solved, two horses caught and returned to their owner, and one Mel who never did to get sleep in the one day I had the chance.

Oh well, on to another day!!! :coffee:

Good Morning!!! :thumbsup:

Mudderoy
06-25-2009, 12:10 PM
I was thinking last night "Oh Boy, I have nothing to do first thing in the morning, So I am going to finally get a chance to sleep past 7:00am"

Well, no such luck. I woke up to my dogs barking like mad and my horse going crazy just after 5:30 this morning and thought now what??

So I get up to see what all the noise is all about, look out the front window and what do I see? Two horses standing there with their heads inside the open windows of my Jeep munching on the brand new sack of grain I bought for my horse. I didn't get pictures, since my camera was also in my Jeep, but I got to spend the next hour trying to catch these horses before thay hurt themselves.

Note: A horse can be the best horse you own and very sweet, but the moment the break out to "freedom" they can turn into major idots!!

Anyways I get the horses caught and then it dawns on me, I have no idea what I am going to do with these two and I have no idea where they belong. So I put them in a pen feed them some hay and waited. Sure enough not 30 minutes later I see a four wheeler tearing up the road with a sack of grain and a lady looking all around.

So, mystery solved, two horses caught and returned to their owner, and one Mel who never did to get sleep in the one day I had the chance.

Oh well, on to another day!!! :coffee:

Good Morning!!! :thumbsup:

Ummm Mel remember to roll up windows = Mel sleep later. ;)

BlueXJ
06-25-2009, 05:07 PM
Good thing they didn't munch on the Jeeps interior. I had an Arab who thought he was a goat and would eat anything. Ate my wifes pillows that she sat out in the sun to dry after washing them. And he ate the cushions on the lawn furniture and most of a redwood rocker on the patio.
Would go over a 6 foot fence to eat my wifes flowers. Damned horse.

Melissa
06-25-2009, 10:08 PM
It never fails, everytime I buy feed no matter if it's one bag or fifty, some cow or horse has always got to break into the barn (this case my jeep) and eat the brand new feed. Left the interior alone at least, I now just have a jeep full of spilled grain. Oh well I needed to vacuum it out anyways.

Mudderoy
06-26-2009, 09:16 AM
It never fails, everytime I buy feed no matter if it's one bag or fifty, some cow or horse has always got to break into the barn (this case my jeep) and eat the brand new feed. Left the interior alone at least, I now just have a jeep full of spilled grain. Oh well I needed to vacuum it out anyways.

I love the smell of horse feed.