PDA

View Full Version : High Praise!

Mudderoy
07-14-2011, 04:41 PM
From time to time I read posts or private messages about how impressed people are with xjtalk. More often than not the author mentions all the welcomes they receive after joining the site and how positive and supportive everyone here is.

Some have said that when working on really difficult projects the supportive positive comments YOU GUYS make encourages them to keep going.

I know it personally means a lot to me to read things like this, and since I recently received a private message praising this site, I thought it only right to share this with all of you, xjtalk's members!

:thanx: for being a great bunch of guys and gals!

prerunner1982
07-14-2011, 05:23 PM
:goodjob::woot:

That is great to hear and I feel it is one of the things that sets this site above the others, among the other neat things here (chat, podcasts,etc).

bluedragon436
07-14-2011, 10:42 PM
I definately love this site over any other!! And we are certainly getting more and more DIY/Writeups/Tech Info. on here, making it even more complete of a site.. I very rarely go over to any of the other sites, other than maybe to check out a few ideas or something that I have had for my XJ build!! Awesome site you have started here Tony, and awesome site that all the members and staff have continued to make xjtalk into!!

xj4life2
07-15-2011, 11:13 AM
Thats great to here Tony and makes me glad that we are actually doing good out there , as I have said before this is the best site I'm on and I'm on quite a few. I would actually pay to be on this one .... Oh wait I do !! lol lol lol Congrat's on a great job and a great site Tony !!!

prerunner1982
07-15-2011, 03:01 PM
I don't know any other Jeep forum where I could go, mention I get 20+ mpgs and not get called a liar to my face. Behind my back sure... but not to my face. :p

Won't even really mention on any other forum....

Maybe I should name my Cherokee... Lock Ness or Bigfoot... you know... don't believe it until you see it. :D

Mudderoy
07-15-2011, 03:09 PM
I don't know any other Jeep forum where I could go, mention I get 20+ mpgs and not get called a liar to my face. Behind my back sure... but not to my face. :p

Won't even really mention on any other forum....

Maybe I should name my Cherokee... Lock Ness or Bigfoot... you know... don't believe it until you see it. :D

I guess I didn't think about that. I guess that's right! I guess I'm getting spoiled since this is the only XJ site I visit. Oh sure I go to other sites randomly when searching for things, but I only read the posts that relate to what I'm searching. I think you see more of that kind of stuff when you are a regular on a site.

oderdene
07-15-2011, 06:29 PM
I definately love this site over any other!! And we are certainly getting more and more DIY/Writeups/Tech Info. on here, making it even more complete of a site.. I very rarely go over to any of the other sites, other than maybe to check out a few ideas or something that I have had for my XJ build!! Awesome site you have started here Tony, and awesome site that all the members and staff have continued to make xjtalk into!!

2X