PDA

View Full Version : Chat Help?

Paddletrucker
07-10-2011, 10:29 PM
I've been enjoying the chat, but right now I can only see what people are typing. The box to the left where you type in what you want to say has disappeared on me. All that's there now is the refresh button with the two green arrows and two buttons that have some sort of a yellow leaf shape with the letter "G" in them. One makes all but one chat disappear and the other brings them back.

I'd like to participate in the chats again, but apparently, I've got something set wrong or something.

Funny thing is, I haven't made any changes to anything, and wasn't even on line between the time I tried to chat and the last time I did it successfully, my computer sat "asleep" all day.

What gives?

Paddletrucker
07-10-2011, 10:30 PM
Well, never mind. It all came back. I love when a problem solves itself. Other than, I don't know what happened. Oh, well. I can chat again. Cool.:cool:

bigjim350
07-10-2011, 11:13 PM
You have to make atleast 1 post every 24hrs to use the chat box. your post asking what the problem was took care of that lol

Paddletrucker
07-10-2011, 11:16 PM
Oh, I see, so what you're telling me is that if I had READ THE BIG FREAKING RED LETTERS IN THE CHAT BOX, I would have know that? LOL

Thanks. THat's funny

bluedragon436
07-10-2011, 11:36 PM
LOL!! It's all good.. you got it all working now!! We all miss the most obvious stuff at some point in time or another!!

Mudderoy
07-10-2011, 11:39 PM
No really it's great that you asked, because if one person is missing it you know someone else is too. Yeah after 100 posts you don't have the chatbox limitation any longer. We just have a few concerns about people using chatbox instead of posting, and of course a forum lives or dies by it's posts. :watermelon: