PDA

View Full Version : What Is The Fastest Thing You Know?

Melissa
06-22-2009, 02:05 AM
An office manager was looking for a new employee. He called four candidates and asked, "What is the fastest thing you know?"

First man replied, "A THOUGHT". It just pops into your head. There's no warning that it's on the way; it's just there. A thought is the fastest thing I know of."

"That's very good!" replied the interviewer.

Second man said: "Hmm.... let me see. A blink! It comes and goes and you don't know that it ever happened. A BLINK is the fastest thing I know of."

"Excellent!" said the interviewer.

Third man: "Well, When I flip switch at my dad's ranch, the light in the barn comes on in less than an instant. Yep, TURNING ON A LIGHT is the fastest thing I can think of."

The interviewer was very impressed and thought he had found his man. "It's hard to beat the speed of light" he said.

The last man replied, "After hearing the three previous answers, It's obvious to me that the fastest thing known is DIARRHEA."

"WHAT!?" said the interviewer, stunned by the response.

"Oh I can explain." said the fourth man. "You see the other day I wasn't feeling so good and I ran for the bathroom. But, before I could THINK, BLINK, or TURN ON THE LIGHT, I had already s**t in my pants...