PDA

View Full Version : Ironman4x4fab.com Long arm system pre release announcement! XJ TALK ONLY!!!!!

ironmanandy
06-24-2011, 11:25 PM
Hey guys the Ironman4x4fab.com long arm system is now available with my new basic cross member.

For Everyone that put down payments on long arm kits, I will have them ready to ship by the end of this next week. I know I said the test price would be 700.00 for the whole kit but it is actually only 600.00 (Test buyers only who have previously paid into the program) I have kept track of the payment history. Thankfully no refunds lol but a few folks have 100$ less than anticipated to finish their lay away.
Hit me up any time so we can get it all taken care of and long arm kits on the way.

For everyone else. BTW this is an XJ talk only announcement, I will only announce this to XJ talk for the first portion of the preliminary product release sale.

I will have 10 long arm systems available for 750.00 shipped. These will include The regular Ironman4x4fab.com super long arms. These are the toughest most adjustable long arms available on the market. We now offer our cross member as well. It is a bolt/weld on unit that will have an easy release cross member for easy trans/tcase removal as well as future cross member options with more skid plates etc.

The X member is also reversible so that it can be used in a shorter setting 30" +/_ or in standard longer version 34" +/+. This allows for Ideal mounting for all lift heights.

The regular long arm price is 549.00 with 50.00 shipping as well as the regular X member price of 229.00 with a 30.00 shipping. The 750.00 price is over 100.00 off the unit price after launch.

These will only be available via personal contact. 704 796 3502 or [email protected]. Pictures will be posted shortly but I wanted to keep this as a very limited release available to my Loyal XJTALK guys first and for most. I would also like to use this period as an opportunity to get some pictures from you guys to use in the advertising and in the photo instruction guide.

Thanks for waiting guys. Pics soon to follow
Andy
704 796 3502
[email protected]

BigJeepBigJeep
06-25-2011, 12:00 AM
Hmmmmmmm

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

XJ4IV
06-25-2011, 11:00 AM
Id take photos but Ive abused the HELL out of my setup andy but STILL holdiing strong with out a SINGLE issue... if you dont mind having the rock rash showing on mine Ill snap some pics of everything! if not for those that missed it a few months ago
HERE is a link
http://xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4338&highlight=ironman+goodies