PDA

View Full Version : Pranks

gearheadette
06-21-2011, 04:19 PM
I need harmless pranks that i can play

4.3LXJ
06-22-2011, 02:45 PM
Big zip ties on the drive shaft. The ends flap when it goes around.

ice_cold
06-22-2011, 02:58 PM
Jack there car up till you can block it just high enough to just clear the tires from the ground. They jump in and put in gear and rev the crap out of it then think the clutch/transmission has packed it in....:)

4.3LXJ
06-22-2011, 03:08 PM
Jack there car up till you can block it just high enough to just clear the tires from the ground. They jump in and put in gear and rev the crap out of it then think the clutch/transmission has packed it in....:)

One wheel works if it doesn't have lockers.

You can also get a bunch of kids to help you fill the inside with wadded up newspapers. Then when they empty it, have the kids grab them and take them to the other side and stuff them in

steph74
06-22-2011, 03:25 PM
OK so while the others will focus on finding cool prank ideas for you, I will suggest a couple of escape ways for you when they discover that you are the pranker...

run
run
take a disguise
run
and did I mention run ?

ice_cold
06-22-2011, 06:02 PM
Confetti type stuff in the ac vents?
Potato in the tail pipe.
Un-bolt the drivers seat.
Open a window and then dump a bunch of broken glass on the ground and on the seat.

Guess it all depends on if you like/dislike the target.....

XJ Rat
06-22-2011, 06:29 PM
Turn on all the accessories like the wipers, put the fan on high, turn the radio volume all the way up. They'll get a surprise when they start the car.

xj4life2
06-22-2011, 07:34 PM
Big zip ties on the drive shaft. The ends flap when it goes around.

This is a great one , harmless and way funny !!!!!

steph74
06-23-2011, 08:58 AM
This is a great one , harmless and way funny !!!!!

Went under he jeep to see if the noise I have was not coming from that..... and... well it is not...:(

LizardRunner
06-23-2011, 09:18 AM
zip tie a giant ballon over the tail pipe. they get in and start it up then the ballon bursts like a cannon shot. only problem is they are hard to find except on the internet.

gearheadette
06-24-2011, 12:48 PM
One wheel works if it doesn't have lockers.

You can also get a bunch of kids to help you fill the inside with wadded up newspapers. Then when they empty it, have the kids grab them and take them to the other side and stuff them in

its a humvee

OK so while the others will focus on finding cool prank ideas for you, I will suggest a couple of escape ways for you when they discover that you are the pranker...

run
run
take a disguise
run
and did I mention run ?

I am very good at not running and making it look like I am doing something important, and no one suspects me :D

Confetti type stuff in the ac vents?
Potato in the tail pipe.
Un-bolt the drivers seat.
Open a window and then dump a bunch of broken glass on the ground and on the seat.

Guess it all depends on if you like/dislike the target.....

Its a humvee, no ac, unbolting the drivers seat is dangerous in a combat situation, broken glass would be an insult to the allied countries that are allowed to wear flip flops on ground.

Turn on all the accessories like the wipers, put the fan on high, turn the radio volume all the way up. They'll get a surprise when they start the car.

No radio, and there is no key for humvees, you push a button and they start, all accessories run even when its off

zip tie a giant ballon over the tail pipe. they get in and start it up then the ballon bursts like a cannon shot. only problem is they are hard to find except on the internet.

That would cause big trouble, especially in a combat situation

LizardRunner
06-24-2011, 12:59 PM
well yeah but you should do it in a non combat situation. there aren't any "harmless" pranks when in combat.

4.3LXJ
06-24-2011, 03:31 PM
So now you put a monkey wrench in the works and tell us you will do it on base. Ruins all the fun. Zip ties will still work though.

Mudderoy
06-24-2011, 03:39 PM
How would a fish wired to the top of the catalytic converter work out? :sign0181:

4.3LXJ
06-24-2011, 03:41 PM
No cats on a Diesel, but the exhaust manifold would work. Limburger cheese works well that way too

XJ4IV
06-25-2011, 11:43 AM
well since its a hummvee this wont work due to the badass sidewalls but on OTHER vehicles remove the valve core for the tire then place the cap back on loosely... replicates a slow leak till they refill it

XJ4IV
06-25-2011, 11:43 AM
I wish I knew more about diesels... gasoline motors you have spark plug wires to have fun with!!!

gearheadette
06-28-2011, 04:54 AM
So now you put a monkey wrench in the works and tell us you will do it on base. Ruins all the fun. Zip ties will still work though.

I wish I knew more about diesels... gasoline motors you have spark plug wires to have fun with!!!

Still gonna do the zip tie thang, but as far as the wires, they still have glow plug wires, especially if its a cold morning, aint no way its gonna start.

Joliet Johnny
06-28-2011, 05:53 AM
one of my favorites is to dump your fluid of choice under the target vehicle and remember 1 gallon of water + 1 tube of green food coloring has been known to look like coolant and wont kill dogs.

jccatt
06-28-2011, 04:38 PM
Spuds in the exhaust on a humvee is gona go off lol

gearheadette
07-02-2011, 10:14 AM
I am gonna get into so much trouble, good thing I brought my pirate flag :D

4.3LXJ
07-02-2011, 10:18 AM
If you execute a prank properly, you should not get caught. Planning is an essential ingredient. This of course allows you to do it again without retaliation.

gearheadette
07-06-2011, 11:30 PM
oooooo I am sooo bored

Mudderoy
07-06-2011, 11:37 PM
oooooo I am sooo bored

That's usually when I would get into trouble.

4.3LXJ
07-07-2011, 12:21 AM
So you find any zip ties yet?