PDA

View Full Version : Your old T-shirts :)

JENSSEN
06-12-2011, 08:27 PM
Hey Everybody! We need your old 4x4 Shirts!

I am hoping a few of you can help us out with this years Breast Cancer Fundraiser! Stephanie is doing 2 quilts for highriders.ca 11th Challenge, this year one She is making from Scratch to be auctioned off on line ....

quick preview

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu235/RACE4THECURE/878e719d.jpg

She also wants to make one to be auctioned off at this years Highriders.ca Challenge , what She wants to do is build a quilt out of old 4x4 T-shirts! Club Shirts, 4x4 parts, magazine companies, anything 4x4 related. I would prefer local but if someone wants to send us some from distance they would be greatly appreciated!

Please keep in mind 100%of all funds raised from the race prize money , T-shirt sales, race donations , CBCF swag anything cash related is donated to the Breast Cancer Foundation. Not a dime ends up back to Stephanie or I personally.

the shirt can be thrashed, worn out ,.. shot,.. as long as the Logo's are salvageable it would be perfect!

Thanks everyone!

-Jenssen

bluedragon436
06-13-2011, 03:19 AM
I wish I had some to donate to this great cause... But look forward to seeing pics of the end result.. think it would be neat to see a quilt made out of those shirts..

steph74
06-13-2011, 09:33 AM
kuddos to you guys to help raise money and awareness to this great cause.
I don;t wear Tshirts but will be following curiously the outcomes of this.

Thanks

xj4life2
06-13-2011, 12:32 PM
Love to help , need an address !!!

4.3LXJ
06-13-2011, 04:49 PM
Hey Mark, you gonna send him some Rough Country shirts?