PDA

View Full Version : Potts Mtn. run later this summer.

4x4Dalton
06-10-2011, 06:43 PM
Hey yall. Callin all Va and surroundin states Wheelers. Would liek to get a run together for say August 6th. Potts can be a challengin trail for some. Any and all are welcome to wheel. As the date gets closer and it seems this is goin to happen I'll post places to meet and times.
Here's a clip of a previous run there...http://youtu.be/p_8MdkKFzG4
Bear

OverEasy
06-11-2011, 02:14 AM
Wowww, that's a old vid of Pott's Mountain!

Like said before, i'm down as long as I have a way there and back. Bear, you plan on having some sliders, skids, locker, mud tires before this run?

4x4Dalton
06-11-2011, 01:39 PM
If it happens to cave a side in thats what the BFH is for...lol. I may have some rocker protection by then not sure of anything else. Need to get my big ole butt to the JY for spare parts. Tires I have right now are all this ole boy can afford so guess we will have to see what my wheelin skills are like :D

OverEasy
06-12-2011, 01:49 AM
If it happens to cave a side in thats what the BFH is for...lol. I may have some rocker protection by then not sure of anything else. Need to get my big ole butt to the JY for spare parts. Tires I have right now are all this ole boy can afford so guess we will have to see what my wheelin skills are like :D

Hahaa Gotcha, OK then! Ya, that'll work. :D

As long as you don't get all skinny pedal happy you should be fine there. . . Maybe a slight tug here or there. I know it will be a learning experience kind of trail for ya! It's more a moderate to difficult trail! Man, I can't wait!!!

jccatt
06-12-2011, 02:47 AM
Thats a nice looking trail. Bear you should copy my sliders mate, ya got a welder?.

4x4Dalton
06-12-2011, 08:37 AM
Thats a nice looking trail. Bear you should copy my sliders mate, ya got a welder?.

Nope mate but i know a few ppl who have one. Guess I need to start askin nicely...lol. Hey ya got a close up pic of them cant really tell from yer avatar pic.

OverEasy
06-29-2011, 09:18 PM
Hey Bear, here's some pics from Pott's Mountain. (two weeks old)

http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z431/ssj74/Potts/

4x4Dalton
06-30-2011, 08:52 PM
Some cool lookin pics. Man I hope this trip pans out. Im all for it even if theres body damage a BFH will fix it right up in no time...:D. Hopin to get my sliders done by then so that worry wont be a issue.