PDA

View Full Version : Amazon.com Affiliate Program

Mudderoy
06-10-2011, 02:51 PM
We've been trying here for the last several months to find ways to make a few dollars so we can afford to have give aways, raffles, etc...

And we have seen success to a degree. We're now trying the Amazon affiliate program. Basically if you are planning to make a purchase through Amazon.com if you click on the Amazon link on the xjtalk.com home page you will get the same low price and quality product you would always get from Amazon, but we'll get a piece of the sale!

You don't pay any more but Amazon pays us for making the sale. Really a sweet deal. So the more you spend at Amazon the more we get.

This was an easy one for us to put on the site. I know I personally have bought lots of items from Amazon and I have been very happy with the service, the speed of delivery etc...

So keep xjtalk.com in mind and before you buy at Amazon, click on our link to them!

:timeout: :patriot:

xj4life2
06-10-2011, 08:02 PM
I'll give it a try we buy from Amazon frequently.

Metlic53
07-31-2011, 02:02 PM
just bought a few things off of amazon :D

Mudderoy
07-31-2011, 04:16 PM
just bought a few things off of amazon :D

I see it! Thanks. Yeah we started off great and then it just went dead. Nice to see a little activity. :D

Metlic53
07-31-2011, 05:02 PM
I see it! Thanks. Yeah we started off great and then it just went dead. Nice to see a little activity. :D

my mom and girlfriend buy stuff off there all the time, so i told them before they buy come get me so they can click on the XJ talk banner first! i told them it helps the jeep club :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mudderoy
08-03-2011, 11:04 AM
I've set up a special link that you can give family and friends so they can have a simple webpage to see and click on before making their Amazon.com purchase.

I've just set up the link, so it could be a day or so before it starts working.

Just tell people to go to http://amazon.xjtalk.com/ (http://amazon.xjtalk.com) click on the banner ad.

Feel free to post here when you have given out the link and I'll watch the click and purchases report at Amazon for any activity!

:thanx:

BlueXJ
09-24-2011, 02:25 PM
I buy something from Amazon every month, from books to Jeep parts, to electronics. I always find competitive prices on Amazon. I clicked a banner here the last few times I have used them. How do we know that xjtalk is getting any credit for those purchases???
The same with other sites like NWF as I have been a member for several years and clicked their banner to renew my membership and to change the subscription address for my grandkids NWF magazines that I have sent to them. Is xjtalk getting anything from those clicks???

Mudderoy
09-24-2011, 02:52 PM
I buy something from Amazon every month, from books to Jeep parts, to electronics. I always find competitive prices on Amazon. I clicked a banner here the last few times I have used them. How do we know that xjtalk is getting any credit for those purchases???
The same with other sites like NWF as I have been a member for several years and clicked their banner to renew my membership and to change the subscription address for my grandkids NWF magazines that I have sent to them. Is xjtalk getting anything from those clicks???

Yes! We did receive our first $$$ for about $13. I can log on to the account and see the purchases.

If you, or anyone, wants me to check just tell me what you ordered and I'll look it up.

For example I see someone ordered "HELLA 005750952 500 Series 12V/55W Halogen Driving Lamp Kit" :D