PDA

View Full Version : Co-Host?

Mudderoy
06-03-2011, 01:29 PM
I think I've asked this before if so no one answered....

I'd like to try something new on the show, a co-host!

Basically you and I would talk about Jeep Cherokees, and xjtalk.

If you'd like to give it a try you need Skype and a good mic.

Contact me for details.

prerunner1982
06-03-2011, 02:41 PM
I think a co-host would be a good idea. Not sure I would want to listen to just you and the co-host talk back and forth about Cherokees, but I think having both of you interviewing someone or discussing listener submitted questions would make the show more dimensional.

Mudderoy
06-03-2011, 04:05 PM
I think a co-host would be a good idea. Not sure I would want to listen to just you and the co-host talk back and forth about Cherokees, but I think having both of you interviewing someone or discussing listener submitted questions would make the show more dimensional.

Yep, that's the idea, not just listening to a dialog.

xj4life2
06-03-2011, 05:19 PM
I'd love to do it but dont have the equipment to do so, As for listener questions we could always do that , I think that would be kinda fun actually. You could read the question and we could discuss it. Give everybody some time to submit them or to really have fun you could do a call in or email in as the show was happening. Just a thought.

prerunner1982
06-03-2011, 09:14 PM
I'd love to do it but dont have the equipment to do so, As for listener questions we could always do that , I think that would be kinda fun actually. You could read the question and we could discuss it. Give everybody some time to submit them or to really have fun you could do a call in or email in as the show was happening. Just a thought.

He already accepts listener questions via the dedicated show voicemail and I believe via email...

jccatt
06-05-2011, 02:18 AM
I'd like to have a go but the time difference makes it to hard. I can't even listen to the live show.

cantab27
06-05-2011, 02:20 AM
i would be willing to be flown out for a live show..im good like that....

jccatt
06-05-2011, 02:25 AM
i would be willing to be flown out for a live show..im good like that....

I'll pick ya up on the way over :cool0010:

JENSSEN
06-07-2011, 01:45 AM
What day? I may be able to give it a stab,..

Mudderoy
06-07-2011, 06:55 AM
What day? I may be able to give it a stab,..

Wednesday 8pm CT

xj4life2
06-07-2011, 01:54 PM
:cry:Its OK Tony I can handle rejection:cry:

Mudderoy
06-07-2011, 02:01 PM
:cry:Its OK Tony I can handle rejection:cry:

I guess I missed it, I thought you said you didn't have the equipment. :confused:

xj4life2
06-07-2011, 02:07 PM
I was talking about the question thing , I wish I had the gear for it but sadly no.

"As for listener questions we could always do that , I think that would be kinda fun actually. You could read the question and we could discuss it. Give everybody some time to submit them or to really have fun you could do a call in or email in as the show was happening."

I think the dual thing with the co host would be more fun though.

Mudderoy
06-07-2011, 02:10 PM
He already accepts listener questions via the dedicated show voicemail and I believe via email...

I was talking about the question thing , I wish I had the gear for it but sadly no.

"As for listener questions we could always do that , I think that would be kinda fun actually. You could read the question and we could discuss it. Give everybody some time to submit them or to really have fun you could do a call in or email in as the show was happening."

I think the dual thing with the co host would be more fun though.

Oh I didn't want to gang up on you, since prerunner1982 had answered for me.

xj4life2
06-07-2011, 02:13 PM
Understood Thanks

JENSSEN
06-08-2011, 09:39 PM
That was fun count me in for another night!

Mudderoy
06-08-2011, 09:48 PM
That was fun count me in for another night!

Good. I'll be in touch about show notes and how we can do the show. :thanx:

JENSSEN
06-09-2011, 12:37 AM
Good. I'll be in touch about show notes and how we can do the show. :thanx:

Sounds good and sorry for my quick exit , the washing machine had a failure of the upper water limit switch and stuck on flooding the basement to an extent.

My apologies,...

Mudderoy
06-09-2011, 12:47 AM
Sounds good and sorry for my quick exit , the washing machine had a failure of the upper water limit switch and stuck on flooding the basement to an extent.

My apologies,...

No problems at all. Oh and for the co-host thing. It can be when you have time, it doesn't have to be every week. I thought of this when you were asking how often the show was on. :rolleye0012: