PDA

View Full Version : I hate computers,there is a good reason.

BlueXJ
05-31-2011, 11:24 AM
The real name of Bill Gates is William Henry Gates III. Nowadays he is know as Bill Gates III. By converting the letters of his current name to the ASCII-values and adding his III, you get the following:

B=66 I=73 L=76 L=76 G=71 A=65 T=84 E=69 S=83 I=1 I=1 I=1

Total = 666

4.3LXJ
05-31-2011, 03:08 PM
There you have it, the antichrist identified:D

LizardRunner
05-31-2011, 03:48 PM
well of course, he is one of the modern pirates, stole from everyone he was ever involved with at the begining. So why wouldn't he be of the number 666. Oh yeah and lets not forget that without Bill Gates' achievments, there would not be hackers upon the planet to spread more misery :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

4.3LXJ
05-31-2011, 04:32 PM
Yup, owes his career and wealth to Apple.

LizardRunner
05-31-2011, 09:07 PM
righto !

saar
06-02-2011, 09:28 AM
I don't know how is it in your place,
I worked as a software developer for 12 years, many of the programmers who worked with me, hated Microsoft and talked like you do :-)
But.... all of them worked on Windows, for Windows and at home, their own PC has... Windows...
What am I trying to say?
that currently, there is no much better option (I don't like Mac, and developing for Mac is he** )
Saar.

4.3LXJ
06-02-2011, 09:34 AM
I worked as a software developer for 12 years, many of the programmers who worked with me, hated Microsoft and talked like you do :-)
But.... all of them worked on Windows, for Windows and at home, their own PC has... Windows...
What am I trying to say?
that currently, there is no much better option (I don't like Mac, and developing for Mac is he** )
Saar.

Saar

Windows can be a good program that runs without issues if you get around the hacking problem. I run it as a virtual machine on my Mac. I made an amazing discovery. It runs flawlessly in this machine. I use it in my business and is very intense when I am running it. I could not use it this way on a Dell computer. But now I not only run it that way, it runs faster. It can be done.

bluedragon436
06-02-2011, 10:49 AM
I have always liked Apple computers... and as I can't really afford one, I usually run Linux on all of my PC's, and use Windows for gaming only as the games I run don't usually play to well with the conversion programs for Linux... Since my gaming computer got struck by lightning I haven't bothered to install Linux on this older HP that I am running temp. until my gaming computer is back up and running though... I miss my smooth running Linux computers though....

Mudderoy
06-03-2011, 11:54 AM
What am I trying to say?
Saar.

Microsoft has gone down hill a bit in recent years. Instead of coming out with new products they seem to regurgitating the old stuff. One of the biggest things that Microsoft did that was good was to bring everything to one way of doing things. If you were a computer person this was important because it meant that instead of having to keep up with how DIGITAL did things, or Netware, or LANtastic, etc... you could learn how Microsoft did it. They made it easier for the people that kept things working. Instead of extended downtime trying to figure out who wasn't compatible with who you just worked. If it did have a problem Microsoft either had a fix, or they would find and fix the problem especially since there wasn't another vendor to point their finger at.

The only reason people hate Microsoft is because we all depend on them so heavily.

Yeah there are some like people who learned and lived Netware that hate Microsoft because their skills are no longer in high demand, and they have to learn how "hated" Microsoft does it. Surprisingly (or maybe not so much) like Netware used to do. lol