PDA

View Full Version : Weather changes and other weird stuff

LizardRunner
05-26-2011, 04:31 PM
Under the tornadoes thread some of us got to discussing through posts about this chaning time and the oddities we are seeing around the globe and some was mentioned about specific items such as Global Warming. So, I thought I would start this thread just for that sort of discussion rather than continue to hijack the tornadoes thread any longer.

Things I would like to say about this changing time:
1. Global Warming is occuring, I do not hold water to the concept that humans caused it. It is my observation that the current global warming would have happened with or without the presence of human beings. That it is happening, no one should be able to deny, the polar ice caps are melting, the permafrost is the tell tale as well as shrinking ice masses like glaicers. You can't deny facts of measuring and seeing it happen.

2. No one can deny that the human being, since the first "civilizations" has had a habit of creating masses of waste and having a distinct lack of care about how to dispose of said waste, all Cultures have shown they have this problem. It is also easy to observe that the human creature has created great misery to earth mother and the other creatures with which we share this planet. In fact we have made parts of earth mother become in dire straits, struggling for survival. Can anyone blame her for shaking to throw off the blight upon her? There have been other earth shakes (not to be confused with earth quakes) one was the end of the dinosaurs. My people say that the earth shakes when earth mother tries to clense herself, caused by the people not listening to her.

3. Many "scientist and other Learned people" keep pointing to the Mayan calender and then say that the world will end in december 2012, with out really understanding the culture. This is not what the calender shows and is a false hood of deception panic. Many "Native" cultures have prophecies about this time and it is refered to as the chaning time. In the Mayan culture it would have been the completion of the great circle, a changing time that went back to 1, where their calander started in the first place. Remember, they did not have the concept of the number six, this is important to remember when talking about the ancients and particularly the Mayans. The mayan culture still exist through the shamans and they tell of the earth passing through the great void, then after 60 days the earth will come out the other side, the question for these shamans is which sun we will see at that time. The calender stops at 2012 because that is the end of their concept of the cycle of ages and it restarts at 1 from that date. The chinese mention this as the time of the dragon swallowing its self only to come again, this is also where the concept of the phoenix bird comes from, dies in fire and is reborn from its own ashes is a metaphor for the rebirth as a result of going through the changing time.

3. It is written; Until all the Colors of Man can see that they are One People, strife will remain upon the world and mankind can perish. It is also written that the white man will cause great pain upon all others until they can sit in council with the red man, the black man, the yellow man as equals the green earth is in peril. It is also written that all the colors of man must learn to live as one tribe in order to survive. It is also written that each color of man will make war upon the other colors until that time when they all sit and smoke the pipe and listen to each other at the council fire. These are parts of My peoples prophecy that pertain to all who are of man.

If you think about these parts of the prophecy, they are true and have been shown to be true through out history. Except that last part about sitting at the council fire and smoking the pipe and listening to each other as equals. that has yet to happen.

Now I pass the talking stick and will listen well to your words for they hold weight and should be thought about with an open heart.

4.3LXJ
05-26-2011, 09:30 PM
Not sure about all the Mayan stuff, but I know some science. I have a degree in Environmental Science. The thing about "Global Warming" is that someone points to someplace where it is cooler, like here in CA right now. We are at 70° instead of 100° as usual. So they all say around here global warming, hahaha. But a better concept is Global Climate Change. The problem is it is harder to say. Too many syllables for some. But the recent weather patterns here in this country all exibit something in common. They have more energy in them. We only had four tornadoes here yesterday. That is not the norm and is indicative of too much energy in a storm. What is really happening on a global scale is that the oceans are warming. This allows more evaporation and because the excess water is warmer it rises faster generating more wind currents and if you are on the east coast, you get hurricanes, and if there is a cold front involved you get a tornado. Now it is happening on the west coast also. We made some predictions based on computer models that said warm areas would get warmer and drier and cold areas would get wetter. That turned out to be too simplistic and not correct. A better way to put it is that weather is going to be more extreme. When you get a drought, it is drier and hotter, such as the 10 year drought in Australia. When it cycles back to wet, it is wetter, like the floods that followed there and the ones here.

bigjim350
05-26-2011, 09:51 PM
I do belive the weather condiontions change on there own. Nothing man has done cotributes to the current weather. Some say this horrible drought we are having is caused by all the carbon emissions, to much concrete and too much pavement (urban heat islands). So basicly its all our fault. But what about the great dust bowl era? What caused that was that humans too? No just the climate doing its thing and not even worrying about whats going on down at the surface.

bigjim350
05-26-2011, 09:54 PM
And you can't compare the strenght and count of hurricanes from recent years and compare them to the past.
When they first started keeping records of canes, they only got reported when one came ashore, or if a ship spotted on. So there could have been large amounts of storms missed that nobody ever knew about, until we started using satillites.

XJ Rat
05-27-2011, 08:05 AM
The final chapter in the Bible, Revelations. It talks about what seems to be occuring in the world now.

I am not saying, but.....coincidence.....you be the judge.

LizardRunner
05-27-2011, 08:27 AM
All Life is about change, nothing stays stagnate. weather moves in cycles just like the rest of life. If people would see the wisdom of thinking everything is living, they would perhaps gain more understanding about how everything works. As for the dust bowl era, man had dug up all the prairie grasses to plant crops, They destroyed the living plants that held the ground together for their own purpose, combine that action with drought and you get what happened. Man changed the prairie and that helped along the dreadful change that came with the drought most likely. All things living are interconnected, nothing you do yourself leaves everything/one alone. What you do effects others,ie; you buy a beer, that effects the brewery(they brew more beer), the delivery man(he has a job and gets paid), the store owner(he remains in business and may even hire others to work there), the sewage plant worker(he processes the waste and has a job with a paycheck), no getting around that, so it is with all living things. The societies of the current world mostly have forgotten these connections and they treat most living things including earth mother as inanimate objects. This is something that has to be relearned, that all things on earth are living and interconnected. That everything that happens will effect many other living things. Once mankind relearns these forgotten truths, it will be better for all.

4.3LXJ
05-27-2011, 11:03 AM
The final chapter in the Bible, Revelations. It talks about what seems to be occuring in the world now.

I am not saying, but.....coincidence.....you be the judge.

Matt 24:6-7 is more appropriate I think.

cantab27
05-27-2011, 01:29 PM
well um don't really care....shes already dealt to my city a couple of blows, and still is.....

prerunner1982
05-27-2011, 04:36 PM
So, I thought I would start this thread just for that sort of discussion rather than continue to hijack the tornadoes thread any longer.

:thumbsup: Thank you...