PDA

View Full Version : Shilo Ridge

OrangeXJ
05-21-2011, 07:30 AM
If anyone is interested I'll be going to Shilo next weekend. :patriot:

Rmtoys
05-27-2011, 11:19 AM
Me and the smurf will be there, plus some other friends. Unfortunantly, I won't have my Jeep. :( It kind of had a catistrophic failure of the t-case and ft axle last time out and it's getting a major facelift before it goes out again. SOOOoo, I'll be on the 4-wheeler. The smurf will be there in all it's blue-ness and seeing if we can destroy a few things. :)

I'll keep a look out for you orange. :smiley-bounce015:

Mudderoy
05-27-2011, 11:26 AM
Me and the smurf will be there, plus some other friends. Unfortunantly, I won't have my Jeep. :( It kind of had a catistrophic failure of the t-case and ft axle last time out and it's getting a major facelift before it goes out again. SOOOoo, I'll be on the 4-wheeler. The smurf will be there in all it's blue-ness and seeing if we can destroy a few things. :)

You need to buy a camera and share with us! :popcorn:

OrangeXJ
05-27-2011, 01:57 PM

I will post plenty of pics

OrangeXJ
05-27-2011, 02:02 PM

I'll be hanging out with the AAE Custom jeeps. As you come in we will be just past the first cattle guard on the left side.

Rmtoys
05-27-2011, 02:15 PM

Here's what brought on the carnige. After the vid was stopped, we couldn't find out what broke, so I tried one more time and snapped the LF axle shaft. Later we figure out I snapped the rear output shaft of the t-case. So, I had 1 wheel drive to get home. Fun :)

TxChristopher's Channel - YouTube

http://youtu.be/-9vGDb62Kmo