PDA

View Full Version : WTB- 1 pair of LeBaron hood vents

firehawk
06-15-2009, 05:55 PM
WTB a pair of Chrysler LeBaron Turbo hood vents. Must be in excellent condition.

PM me if you havea set, or any info on a set, as I can't find them anywhere.

UKJeepThang
06-18-2009, 02:24 PM
I heard these were quite common in junk yards in the US. A mate of mine that lives in Rhode Island got a pair for me quite easily.

firehawk
06-18-2009, 03:52 PM
I heard these were quite common in junk yards in the US. A mate of mine that lives in Rhode Island got a pair for me quite easily.

I've been to a couple of JY here in Indianapolis, and posted on a couple of forums. I can't find any, or get a response on either forum until you responded. If you happen to talk to your friend in Rhode Island again, ask if he knows of any there.:thumbsup:

I guess I should say there WAS a set on ebay, but I was gone the evening the auction ended. I was outbid by $1.:mad:

UKJeepThang
06-19-2009, 04:41 AM
I've been to a couple of JY here in Indianapolis, and posted on a couple of forums. I can't find any, or get a response on either forum until you responded. If you happen to talk to your friend in Rhode Island again, ask if he knows of any there.:thumbsup:

I guess I should say there WAS a set on ebay, but I was gone the evening the auction ended. I was outbid by $1.:mad:

No probs, I'll speak to him this weekend and keep my ears open for a set on the other forums I subscribe to.

muddeprived
06-19-2009, 05:46 AM
Man i spent weeks lookin for these, in fact I saw one of these cars parked at my local wal-fart and felt like stealing them but had no guts. :headshake: I gave up and went with boat vents.

Melissa
06-23-2009, 02:54 AM
http://motionoffroad.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=39

Melissa
06-23-2009, 02:56 AM
Oooops, my bad firehawk, just noticed it said sold out, sorry!!!

Melissa
06-23-2009, 03:06 AM
I have also been looking at these since labaron hood vents seem to be hot right now and you can't find them.

http://www.genright.com/category.aspx?categoryID=117

UKJeepThang
06-23-2009, 10:31 AM

My guy is looking for you. Also tried Adam at greatlakesxj but I understand you are on his list for a pair as well!! There must be some out there!!

xjjeepthing
06-23-2009, 02:58 PM
Adam at greatlakesxj :lame:

firehawk
06-23-2009, 04:57 PM
Adam at greatlakesxj :lame:

:smiley-bounce015:

JG-Man
11-15-2009, 11:17 PM
I don't know what these look like, but they are "hood vents":
(go to Craig's List for Northern, New Jersey - PostingID: 1432277326)

Jeep cherokee xj stuff (union county)
Date: 2009-10-21, 11:48PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a dash clock out of an 88 - $5

97 auto trans - $150 OBO

and I have a couple hood vents from off a Second Gen Nissan 280 Z - $45 for both

I can ship the clock and vents for extra shipping costs. Email me for pics or with questions.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1432277326