PDA

View Full Version : google maps

muddeprived
06-15-2009, 06:40 AM
I just installed google maps on my blackjack II phone. I never messed with this before and it seems pretty cool. It's an alternative to buying a gps and I was wondering if it was.....free? I have no clue but it seems to be. I have unlimited data. Anyone mess with this before?

BlueXJ
06-15-2009, 07:27 AM
I have it on my computer but have a TomTom GPS so that is what I use when going someplace new.

Mudderoy
06-15-2009, 08:51 AM
I just installed google maps on my blackjack II phone. I never messed with this before and it seems pretty cool. It's an alternative to buying a gps and I was wondering if it was.....free? I have no clue but it seems to be. I have unlimited data. Anyone mess with this before?

Everything from Google is free until the evil overlord googlplex arives then we'll all pay.

ol"blue
06-15-2009, 09:52 AM
I don't think I have a "Google".:confused:

Melissa
06-15-2009, 02:27 PM
I don't have that smart of a phone, but I use Yahoo maps on my computer.
I heard that Google can give you unwanted downloads and is not a safe search engine, am I wrong??

Voldemort
06-15-2009, 03:40 PM
I don't have that smart of a phone, but I use Yahoo maps on my computer.
I heard that Google can give you unwanted downloads and is not a safe search engine, am I wrong??

I have Google as my home page and it works great. Hell I can not even get yahoo to come up on my Comp. Now???

muddeprived
06-16-2009, 04:06 AM
I have Google as my home page and it works great. Hell I can not even get yahoo to come up on my Comp. Now???

My Homepage is google as well. It's a good search engine.