PDA

View Full Version : Its a sign!

BigJeepBigJeep
05-09-2011, 10:32 PM
Anyone here believe that everything happens for a reason? I do.

My wife and I discussed it and decided to sell the cherokee to fund me buying a motorcycle to get to my 2nd job and back every day.

So I started to put it on craigslist and got interrupted by my 4 month old crying. I put a bottle in her mouth and tried to keep writing my ad, but she was wiggily so I wasn't able to use one hand to type with. When I got her fed and put down, my computer froze and I lost what id typed...

The next day I managed to get it posted. No interest for about a week. Then someone calls. They come look at it, but of course they say they have no money. Says they'll call me later. Call me later, no money.

I go buy for sale signs to put it on the side of the road. Get home, I have no sharpee to write with. I ended up using a pen and going back over it with a pink sharpee I found.

About an hour after I park it I get a call saying it needs to be moved. So I go to pick it up and have a battery that shows 12 volts but it acts like it has none.

Lolol. I'm just gonna keep it.

Alex Westen
05-09-2011, 10:59 PM
And here's your sign;)

Mudderoy
05-09-2011, 11:48 PM
Anyone here believe that everything happens for a reason? I do.

My wife and I discussed it and decided to sell the cherokee to fund me buying a motorcycle to get to my 2nd job and back every day.

So I started to put it on craigslist and got interrupted by my 4 month old crying. I put a bottle in her mouth and tried to keep writing my ad, but she was wiggily so I wasn't able to use one hand to type with. When I got her fed and put down, my computer froze and I lost what id typed...

The next day I managed to get it posted. No interest for about a week. Then someone calls. They come look at it, but of course they say they have no money. Says they'll call me later. Call me later, no money.

I go buy for sale signs to put it on the side of the road. Get home, I have no sharpee to write with. I ended up using a pen and going back over it with a pink sharpee I found.

About an hour after I park it I get a call saying it needs to be moved. So I go to pick it up and have a battery that shows 12 volts but it acts like it has none.

Lolol. I'm just gonna keep it.

This means it's going to save you life! Or kill you, well time will tell. :D

cantab27
05-09-2011, 11:58 PM
thanks Chris,,,needed a wee pick me up and that post did the trick......

bluedragon436
05-10-2011, 02:10 AM
That should def. be a sign for ya!!

BigJeepBigJeep
05-10-2011, 09:55 PM
Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

BigJeepBigJeep
05-10-2011, 09:56 PM
Lol yea so...I need to find a dana 30 because I bent the c on mine. Not sure if I can heat and smck it straight lolol

bluedragon436
05-10-2011, 10:02 PM
I would def. say that you are better off getting another axle all together... like maybe a HP D30... that way you don't have to worry about it bending out again at a later date... Just my $.02

BigJeepBigJeep
05-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Oh and I had a trade back out, and I locked my keys in it so I had to pop out the rear window and crawl in.

BigJeepBigJeep
05-10-2011, 10:05 PM
Oh I know haha..im not one for ghetto fabrication

hookedonxjs
05-10-2011, 10:29 PM
I have feeling's for my cars too they are like part of the family to me, infact mine's name is whitey and she's a girl not that original I know, my dad's was tilly. I won't go into how you can tell the sex of an xj it get's graphic and this is a pg13 site now.

BigJeepBigJeep
05-10-2011, 10:59 PM
Lol yea that may be a bit tmi lol