PDA

View Full Version : Episode 23 from Wednesday May 4th.

Mudderoy
05-06-2011, 12:11 PM
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/14486344

Hey how about some feedback?!?!

Post it here, or call (530) 675-4102 if you'd like have your feedback played and discussed on the show!

It's voicemail 24x7!

hookedonxjs
05-06-2011, 05:58 PM
I have been a offroader ever since I was 12 and we always took full advantage of our dirtbikes, trucks and 4X4s, running from the cops, ability to party out in the boondocks, check on our crops, recreational pushin the envelope, makin out ect. and the one thing I never have done that has always been on my mind was the theme of that show. Yes I watched red dawn and and yes I grew up in a church who's name is the end of the world and yes me and my bud's had places all picked out to hide out with guns and amo stashed. Beside's not being able to sleep after the show I thought that it was good though.

Mudderoy
05-06-2011, 08:04 PM
I have been a offroader ever since I was 12 and we always took full advantage of our dirtbikes, trucks and 4X4s, running from the cops, ability to party out in the boondocks, check on our crops, recreational pushin the envelope, makin out ect. and the one thing I never have done that has always been on my mind was the theme of that show. Yes I watched red dawn and and yes I grew up in a church who's name is the end of the world and yes me and my bud's had places all picked out to hide out with guns and amo stashed. Beside's not being able to sleep after the show I thought that it was good though.

Wow, I'm certainly sorry about that. My intent was only to get people to thinking about preparing prior to an emergency happening. The only way we can be certain it will happen is not to prepare.

Thank you for your comment.

hookedonxjs
05-06-2011, 09:21 PM
:rotfl:
I slept so good that night knowing I'm at least half assed prepared and I got enough fuel and know enough dirt roads to get the hell out of dodge!

4.3LXJ
05-06-2011, 11:23 PM
Tony

I understand your stance. However the biggest thing about disaster preparedness is to be able to stay put and survive. It is just about what all agencies suggest. I don't live where you live, but even in the dirt road escape route, lots of people know about it too. The fact is that there are just too many people concentrated everywhere to realistically get out of any area in time of a sudden disaster.