PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one that finds this humorus?

firehawk
06-13-2009, 05:17 PM
By that I mean someone that HATES practicly every "thing" that is made by a recognized leader in their field, and is used by the majority of people "somewhat". And ALWAYS claims some off the wall, unknown by most "thing" is MUCH better? Just so they can appear to be of a superior intellect, and try to make others feel inferior because "they" are the only one's that are really in the know?:confused:

Personally I like to bait that type of person just to see how far they will go.:smiley-laughing021: Sometimes it can be hillarious!:thumbsup:

muddeprived
06-13-2009, 07:41 PM
By that I mean someone that HATES practicly every "thing" that is made by a recognized leader in their field, and is used by the majority of people "somewhat". And ALWAYS claims some off the wall, unknown by most "thing" is MUCH better? Just so they can appear to be of a superior intellect, and try to make others feel inferior because "they" are the only one's that are really in the know?:confused:

Personally I like to bait that type of person just to see how far they will go.:smiley-laughing021: Sometimes it can be hillarious!:thumbsup:

I see this kind of person every now and then in the forums.

ol"blue
06-13-2009, 09:11 PM

It tickles the piss outta' me watching/listening to them tout their latest "best find" POS product. It's better than booze knowing that insecure moron has no idea that he's looking so infantile and pathetic. Yeah, it's fun getting them going but too much of it and I've got to bail before I bust.http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss68/DLHTURBO/beerchug.gif

BlueXJ
06-14-2009, 10:23 AM
You may be the only ones that find this stuff humorous.

Mudderoy
06-14-2009, 10:31 AM
I find it confusing, wait are they talking about me! :smiley-scared002:

I do the same thing to people that are easliy wound up, but I try either to let them off the hook, or leave them alone mostly. Some people are just too easy of a target.

firehawk
06-14-2009, 11:18 AM
Let me say.... my post is NOT directed at anyone here. Hope no one thought that. I just find it funny when some people do this.

Here is an example of what I ment. Say... I have an Intel chip in my computer. Oh no, in THEIR opinion an Intel chip is junk, "they" have an XYZ chip, it is better than the Intel chip simply because no one has heard about them, and only "they" know about them. It apparently makes them feel like they are in some kind of exclusive "in the know" club, and you're not.

I had a friend that no matter what you had done, he had done that and more. We used to set him up with crazy s**t, just to hear him try to top it.

Again, I find it funny.

Melissa
06-14-2009, 11:24 AM
I was still trying to figure out WTF everyone was talking about, it went right over my head ( and no I am not a blond!!), but now I get it

BlueXJ
06-14-2009, 01:55 PM
I don't find it funny, I would catagorize it more as pathetic.

firehawk
06-14-2009, 02:59 PM
I don't find it funny, I would catagorize it more as pathetic.

I guess you're more correct than I am/was. It IS pathetic, but still funny by my twisted sense of humor.

Voldemort
06-14-2009, 04:20 PM
The thing is that most of those guys only do that to mess with guys like you. They do it just to get a rise out of people.

DETOURS
06-14-2009, 05:57 PM
Compare the facts and move on. :popcorn: