PDA

View Full Version : Osama Bin Laden is Dead!

MaxxTraxx
05-01-2011, 11:01 PM
U.S. Military finally found him and took him out. Way to go Troops!!

alwaysxj
05-01-2011, 11:05 PM
It was me don't let them fool you... I did it.:D

XJ4IV
05-01-2011, 11:10 PM
It was me don't let them fool you... I did it.:D

sweet with $50,000,000 what are you gonna do to the jeep?

Firemanray
05-01-2011, 11:20 PM
:worthlesspics: ... pics or it didn't happen!!

hookedonxjs
05-01-2011, 11:31 PM
Dose Ray listen to coast to coast too?

XJ Rat
05-02-2011, 06:03 AM
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy :pray:

http://www.msn.com/

DETOURS
05-02-2011, 06:46 AM
It's a good day!

steph74
05-02-2011, 08:06 AM
I don;t really understand what is the whole ordeal about that.... He was just a figure of the organisation, I am not certain that this will stop their effort of destruction.

Plus OK they killed him.... and he is already buried at sea ? Did we miss something ?
As I recall, when Saddam Hussein got shot, there were pictures of his body all over the news...

It almost sounds like a symbol.....

Don;t get me wrong though, it is a nice achievement if it did happen

DETOURS
05-02-2011, 08:13 AM
It almost sounds like a symbol.....

Yes, he was a symbol, the figure head of terrorism which took over 3,000 American 'civilians' to their death.

Mudderoy
05-02-2011, 09:21 AM
Yeah this is a tough one. We have someone that have self admitted being responsible for the loss of millions (even billions) of property and money and more importantly the loss of 3000+ lives. Add another 4000 because of the wars, and another 50,000 injured.

He decided to do something that he knew very well could and probably would lead do his own death. He decided to murder women and children.

If anyone ever deserved to die this man certainly did. Personally I would have rather he be captured, put on trial and sentences to life in prison. I understand that would have dire political ramifications and even make the U.S. (assuming that is where he would be kept) a more dangerous place.

My preference would be for no one to die, just be punished for what they did. Yes I understand that my personal choice of obtaining a conceal and carry license may put me in the situation of having to take someone's life and I am prepared to do that if necessary.

So even though I am torn between acceptance and disappointment, I am much closer to the acceptance. I'm not going to celebrate someone's death, even if they deserved it.

:usa:

4.3LXJ
05-02-2011, 09:30 AM
Tony, he and his organization have declared war on the USA. When you go to war, you can expect to die. Granted he was a figure head, but an important one. I think an important point here is that he was hiding in Pakistan, a country that was aiding him in a small way by refusing to get rid of him and also not letting us get to him. Apparently that has changed.

DETOURS
05-02-2011, 09:36 AM
Tony, he and his organization have declared war on the USA. When you go to war, you can expect to die. Granted he was a figure head, but an important one. I think an important point here is that he was hiding in Pakistan, a country that was aiding him in a small way by refusing to get rid of him and also not letting us get to him. Apparently that has changed.

Yea, I'm not very giddy over the Pakistan relationship.

panama red
05-02-2011, 10:25 AM
:worthlesspics: ... pics or it didn't happen!!

x2

hookedonxjs
05-02-2011, 11:03 AM
:usa:I am very proud to be american today and proud of the men and women that bravely serve and have served our country and keep us safe. The only concern I have regaurding this event is it's timing in relation to the up coming election, at least we don't have to hear about charlie sheen and the donald for a while.

DETOURS
05-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Clinton tried to get him before he was an issue...
George, after he was an issue....

This has been ongoing for much longer than you realize, dosent have much to do with an election.....

Now Charlie Sheen, Lohan, and others......blame the media for those asshats.

xj4life2
05-02-2011, 11:23 AM
I too am suspect over a lack of Photos of him, could be a ploy to make him think he is safe and bring him out into the open, break up there faction thinking he is dead. However if a seal team had him in there sites he's gone, those boys don't play and will terminate with extreme predigest. I think that the familys of 911 have the right to see him so that they can have some type of closure in the matter.

DETOURS
05-02-2011, 11:33 AM
They'll surface.
It's most likely being handled 'delicately' for the lack of a better word, for multible reasons, one of which the fact that 'the other side' of the bin laden family has numerous political ties here in the states......

Mudderoy
05-02-2011, 11:35 AM
Eight hours and about 35 tweets later, the confirmation came: "Osama Bin Laden killed in Abbottabad, Pakistan," Athar reported. "There goes the neighborhood."

:link: (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/world/7546575.html)

Jamie Lynn
05-02-2011, 12:09 PM
Me personally...I'm happier then a pig rolling in shit about his death...but I'm saddened at the same time to hear so many ppl complaining about how their tax dollars went to fund this war and pay our troops...Seriously ppl?...You complain when we do nothing and complain when we do something...you can't have your cake and eat it too..

Yes, he was only one person that we have vowed to "take care of", yes, this doesn't mean the war is over or that there isn't going to be another crazy SOB going to step up and take his place and come back and try to knock us down again...It is what it is...if you check the history of America we have very few and far between years that we weren't in some way shape or form involved in a war...It is what it is..

But to complain about a blessing..no matter how long it took is crazy...I'm sorry but I have lost good friends since this all broke out..my friends and family have stepped up to the plate to help keep us ALL safe when others didn't or refuse to..its those ppl that need not to hear all the negativity.. just like the family and friends of the victims of 9/11 that need not hear all this :sign0055: about it either..

Ppl take for granite that so many ppl have given the ultimate sacrifice so that may have the right to complain and be little ungrateful :mad0029: about their tax money....I'm sorry...take my whole pay check as long as it goes to our military..they get paid shit...Our military gets the shaft when it comes to this war..just like they did for Vietnam... No respect at all... Our troops didn't ask to get involved in this..they have a job and a duty which they know going into it they might never come home from..so to be complaining about it, to me is a slap in our service men and women's faces.I'm a very proud American and huge supporter of our troops.. and with that said..I will now step down from my soap box...and sorry to anyone who I might have offended by this...but someone died so that I have that right to voice my opinion.

Mudderoy
05-02-2011, 12:13 PM
http://xjtalk.com/images/special/fbiusama.jpg

hookedonxjs
05-02-2011, 12:13 PM
My concerns regaurding timing are because I don't know if we can stand 4 more years of hope and change. And in response to there goes the neighborhoodhttp://youtu.be/rloidlFbi4w

OrangeXJ
05-02-2011, 05:13 PM
My concerns regaurding timing are because I don't know if we can stand 4 more years of hope and change. And in response to there goes the neighborhoodhttp://youtu.be/rloidlFbi4w

Right now I don't belive it happened. No pictures, the burial at sea meaning no body. All this coming from one of the biggest liers in the world. It's re-election time and he's starting now.

I think the USA got some good intel conferming he is dead from nateral causes ( he was not in good health ) and Obama is putting this out that he did it to use it in 2012 election.

Always watch the other hand he want's you to look at this one so you are not paying attintion to what the other hand is doing.

hookedonxjs
05-02-2011, 05:54 PM
Hmmm it sounds like Chris Angel is involved in this maybe!

Mudderoy
05-02-2011, 07:15 PM
President Obama is dead!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMP7Ys57ha4

4.3LXJ
05-02-2011, 07:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJzI6AIkHow

4x4Dalton
05-02-2011, 07:24 PM
I like many am glad to hear that he is dead. And yes it does sound a lil fishy ...the whole buried at sea thing. Remember he did once work for the C.I.A. And also a lil history for yall...Hitler died on May 1st as well....or did he?

Firemanray
05-02-2011, 09:13 PM
President Obama is dead!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMP7Ys57ha4

I heard Phil Archer on Houston's Channel 2 did the same thing this morning. You know sometimes you slip and say what you really feel.:D

LizardRunner
05-02-2011, 09:56 PM
I find this whole thing very suspect, except for the shot description. A seal sniper is trained to shoot for the left eye. Now, it takes two weeks for DNA testing, how did they get it done in under 24 hours? They used photos to identify the body, really? Ever see someone shot in the left eye? they don't have much head left from a seal sniper bullet, that's normally the god gun guys and gals, a 50 cal. bullet. Also, why did we bury him at sea in the islamic under 24 hour rule? He is/was an enemy of the US, and should have been paraded insead, by burying him according to islamic tradition, we allow him to become a martar. That is a very dangerous thing to do with someone like him. Many islamics will now want to be just like him. Just doesn't make much sense now does it? I am not convinced, he did have more than one look alike.

I hope to god that he is dead as claimed. however I also know politicans and this is the year of running for office. Do you really think that Obama is being truthful about OBL? How the hell did all those people with the signs and what not find out with enough time to get that all organised just as the word was getting out to the people? What about his "Time for change?" The biggest change I've seen is the USA deeper in debt. The wealthy becoming even more wealthy despite the fact they fell on their face business wise and the US government bailed them out. Less bang for my bucks, continuation of sending troops to Lands we really have no business being in with troops and our boys coming home dead to lines of people holding up signs that say unspeakable things about our military boys. Sorry but this just stinks of political shenanagans.

steph74
05-02-2011, 10:11 PM
I agree, it sounds really like a scam..... I hope it is not for this country leaders though

We will see....

Mudderoy
05-02-2011, 10:42 PM
I heard Phil Archer on Houston's Channel 2 did the same thing this morning. You know sometimes you slip and say what you really feel.:D

lol. I don't want the family man any physical problems. I just don't like what he stands for.

Firemanray
05-02-2011, 10:45 PM
lol. I don't want the family man any physical problems. I just don't like what he stands for.

Agreed!

OrangeXJ
05-03-2011, 04:43 AM
I find this whole thing very suspect, except for the shot description. A seal sniper is trained to shoot for the left eye. Now, it takes two weeks for DNA testing, how did they get it done in under 24 hours? They used photos to identify the body, really? Ever see someone shot in the left eye? they don't have much head left from a seal sniper bullet, that's normally the god gun guys and gals, a 50 cal. bullet. Also, why did we bury him at sea in the islamic under 24 hour rule? He is/was an enemy of the US, and should have been paraded insead, by burying him according to islamic tradition, we allow him to become a martar. That is a very dangerous thing to do with someone like him. Many islamics will now want to be just like him. Just doesn't make much sense now does it? I am not convinced, he did have more than one look alike.

I hope to god that he is dead as claimed. however I also know politicans and this is the year of running for office. Do you really think that Obama is being truthful about OBL? How the hell did all those people with the signs and what not find out with enough time to get that all organised just as the word was getting out to the people? What about his "Time for change?" The biggest change I've seen is the USA deeper in debt. The wealthy becoming even more wealthy despite the fact they fell on their face business wise and the US government bailed them out. Less bang for my bucks, continuation of sending troops to Lands we really have no business being in with troops and our boys coming home dead to lines of people holding up signs that say unspeakable things about our military boys. Sorry but this just stinks of political shenanagans.

X2

hookedonxjs
05-03-2011, 12:15 PM
I took this pic yesterday from a house I worked at. I think they were celebrating and started a brushfire at camp pendelton. http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z363/brian_mcdonald1/S4020330.jpg

steph74
05-04-2011, 10:38 AM
Dang, he tricked us again.....

http://media.lelombrik.net/39501-40000/f20d1a58e03eea58b50ec09b64439354be530843.jpg

BlueXJ
05-04-2011, 05:02 PM
x2X2 He sure was not worth all those who died trying to find the SOB.

jccatt
05-04-2011, 07:35 PM
Osama coffee, big white top and two shots

hookedonxjs
05-06-2011, 05:39 PM
These guy's were on their way to rescue him.http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/sebpasteiner/Mastuj%20to%20Chinese%20Border/02-stuckjeep.jpg

jccatt
05-09-2011, 04:34 PM
Ha ha ha. Troopys weigh heaps, bet they are still there.

Mudderoy
05-09-2011, 04:39 PM
http://xjtalk.com/images/special/osamamissmeyet.jpg

jccatt
05-11-2011, 04:40 AM
Finally I have proof Osama was buried at sea

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd364/briscatt/Mods/burialatsea.jpg

oderdene
05-11-2011, 05:01 AM
Finally I have proof Osama was buried at sea

Good job. Now I will sleep tight. :wink: