PDA

View Full Version : Release Unsuitable Lands Back to Multiple Use-HR1581

4.3LXJ
04-27-2011, 10:50 AM
It is rare day when our government considers a bill supporting recreation access, but that is happening today. Now Congress needs to hear from you. It is vital that you send a letter urging Congress to pass this important legislation.

Congressman McCarthy's recently released HR1581 Wilderness and Roadless Release Act of 2011, which fully embodies both recreation and stewardship, so this bill is something we think most every reasonable person can heartily support. Over twenty years ago the Wilderness Study and Roadless Lands included in this bill were determined to be unsuitable for Wilderness Designation by the Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management. Yet the lands were never released and in many cases continue to be managed under extreme restrictions as de facto Wilderness. This has been to the detriment of recreation, the local economy and the environment. This bill is long overdue. Decades are a long time to keep lands locked up in limbo for no valid reason. Under HR1581:

These lands would once again provide places for families to recreate, camp, mountain bike, dirt bike, 4x4, hunt and fish.
These lands would once again be actively managed to promote forest health and prevent unnatural wildfires.
These lands would once again provide jobs and income to rural economies.
These lands will once again be managed for multiple use under the strictest regulations in the world to the benefit of the land and the people.

In just TWO MINUTES you can help by submitting a letter using pre-drafted comments or your own comments to Congress urging them to pass this important legislation.

Please ACT NOW. Click the link below to create your letter urging Congress to release these lands back to multiple use.

http://www.savethetrails.us/Default.aspx?PetitionID=49

LizardRunner
04-27-2011, 10:58 AM
Done

steph74
04-27-2011, 11:03 AM
Done too... eventhough i am not a citizen, i still pay taxes ;)

KH96XJ
04-27-2011, 11:05 AM
Done

Joliet Johnny
04-27-2011, 11:09 AM
also done, just hope they listen for once

hookedonxjs
05-03-2011, 12:29 PM
Done also but it's my opinion that it's just a rouse, I think they want us to live in a metropolis so they can inact marshall law on us when the time comes. I heard they are installing survaillance equipment in our forrest now?

4.3LXJ
05-03-2011, 03:10 PM
Done also but it's my opinion that it's just a rouse, I think they want us to live in a metropolis so they can inact marshall law on us when the time comes. I heard they are installing survaillance equipment in our forrest now?

I have been around the ultra environmentalist folks and seen their plans etc. Not that I am one, but as a biologist you get exposed to this stuff. The plan is to return all forest land to virgin old growth, all wetlands where the majority of our agriculture takes place to swamp land etc and move all people into high rise apartments with public trans. There is no thoughts of practical things like how do we feed ourselves and other little details like that. Just another one of those book smart and no practical sense things that come about from people with too much time on their hands.

Mudderoy
05-03-2011, 03:50 PM
You guys use that Facebook LIKE button on the first post of this thread to let people that are your friends on facebook know about this!

hookedonxjs
05-03-2011, 04:56 PM
You guys use that Facebook LIKE button on the first post of this thread to let people that are your friends on facebook know about this!
Done fellow talker.

LizardRunner
05-24-2011, 08:35 AM
First thing everyone needs to realize is that governments are all about control of the population. Sheeple happily follow the government lead as do all those who want to be elected to any office. Ever notice that nearly every congressman/woman, Senate member are lawyers? Ever notice that the spokes people for the Tree Huggers are also lawyers or the filthy rich?