PDA

View Full Version : Replacing Body parts

Melissa
03-23-2009, 06:39 PM
Yup, I have another question.
Has anyone delt with Morris 4x4 center?

I have been looking for parts online and they seem to be the cheapest.
I'm on my own since my insurance will not pay for the damages:mad: ( long story ) From hitting a deer awhile back.

I am looking at buying a Header Panel Kit, Front Bumper Kit, Rt Fender, and Fog Lamps, all for about $520.00 plus shipping, does this sound right?

I have two of the links, take a look and give me your opinion, please.
:popcorn:

http://www.jeep4x4center.com/jeep-body-parts/cherokee-xj.htm

http://www.jeep4x4center.com/cherokee/Bumpers_front_Black.htm

Mudderoy
03-23-2009, 07:18 PM
I have bought parts from them, not body parts. I didn't have any problems. Have you considered going to a junk yard? No shipping charges. Might take more work but then again you get to see how stuff is put on when you take it off.

I must say I was a little nervous opening this thread! :eek:

Melissa
03-23-2009, 07:31 PM
I have bought parts from them, not body parts. I didn't have any problems. Have you considered going to a junk yard? No shipping charges. Might take more work but then again you get to see how stuff is put on when you take it off.

I must say I was a little nervous opening this thread! :eek:

I have thought about junk yards, but I am lazy and the nearest junk yard is 100 miles from me. I have taken my front apart on my jeep a few times, so the header panel kit should be easy, its the fender and the bumper that make me nervous.

I figured that my title would catch some attention :D

DETOURS
03-23-2009, 07:48 PM
2 Cents........It can't hurt to 'call' a junkyard, there are even some online that ship.......Heres why: You can spec the color of your Jeep, thus no painting later, sure it may not match perfectly......but worth a shot!

Whats all this 'lazy' stuff.......not leaving the house............Get 'er in gear girl!! :smiley-taunt013:

Melissa
03-23-2009, 08:07 PM
2 Cents........It can't hurt to 'call' a junkyard, there are even some online that ship.......Heres why: You can spec the color of your Jeep, thus no painting later, sure it may not match perfectly......but worth a shot!

Whats all this 'lazy' stuff.......not leaving the house............Get 'er in gear girl!! :smiley-taunt013:

Hey, I have left the house just not the property It's been raining and ugly outside for two days, I'm taking my mental health days, and trust me I need them :smiley-laughing021:

Soon enough there are not going to be enough hours in the day for me to get my chores done, especially when the irrigation starts on April first. :smiley-scared002:

DETOURS
03-24-2009, 11:06 AM
What are we cultivating? :rolleyes:

Melissa
03-24-2009, 01:39 PM
What are we cultivating? :rolleyes:

Hay, and pasture grass.:thumbsup:

_StationWagon_
03-25-2009, 03:11 PM
... I must say I was a little nervous opening this thread! :eek:
And here I thought you were fearless. You disappoint me :smiley-taunt013:

Mudderoy
03-25-2009, 04:07 PM
Fearless? No. Fruitless, Yes. :smiley-whacky119:

Wait, there's one now!

DETOURS
03-25-2009, 06:44 PM
pasture grass.:thumbsup:

Mmmmm.........pasture grass......got the hi-end alfalfa going? :rolleyes:

How many head?

Melissa
03-25-2009, 06:59 PM
Mmmmm.........pasture grass......got the hi-end alfalfa going? :rolleyes:

How many head?

Doing beardless barley as a cover crop for new seeding of grass hay. Darn your making me think of all the work ahead of me :smiley-scared002:

Have 15 cow/calf pairs, two bulls, and one lone horse

DETOURS
03-26-2009, 11:41 AM
My buddies got 21 head currently, dunno if any are 'packing'....:smiley-laughing021:

Beardless Barley??........Any good for making beer? :rotfl2:

Melissa
03-26-2009, 04:04 PM
Beardless Barley??........Any good for making beer? :rotfl2:

Hey, you might be on to something there. Maybe I'll have to get one of those make your own beer kits and give it a try. :D

DETOURS
03-26-2009, 07:56 PM
BIG 'hoops' shortage last year......made beer-uppp....(excuse me) prices rise quite a bit.......Quality barley must be in demand.......;)