PDA

View Full Version : Public Bathroom Personal Cleanliness

Mudderoy
04-13-2011, 03:07 PM
Over the past years working in corporate America I have noticed certain personal cleanliness habits.

Sometimes it's just what you hear, sometimes it is what you see out of the corner of your eye.

For example one time I saw a guy walk in with his coffee cup and sit it down on top of the urinal while he emptied his bladder.

It seems some men don't feel the need to wash their hands after handling their man parts. Some turn on the water, and some use soak and water. Others use soap, water and a good scrubbing!

I've never been one to be overly concerned about germs, but I figure having my hands clean after touching anything that is touched by scores of people everyday is better for me if it keeps me from getting the flu!

I thought I'd ask (in a anonymous poll) what your public bathroom habits are when it comes to hands.

Mudderoy
04-13-2011, 03:11 PM
At one of my past jobs I considered publishing a "do not shake hands" list of men that didn't wash their hands. :mock:

bigjim350
04-13-2011, 03:51 PM
I only have porta-cans at work. But its okay, nobody at work wants to shake my hand anyways.

Mudderoy
04-13-2011, 03:55 PM
OMG Look at the votes! Everyone thinks their Mama is reading this... :spongebob:

hookedonxjs
04-13-2011, 04:29 PM
The next poll should be "after having sex you" you can fill in the rest. All the public bathrooms here have touch free fixtures. It also depends on if it was a #1 or a #2.

hookedonxjs
04-13-2011, 04:31 PM
Over the past years working in corporate America I have noticed certain personal cleanliness habits.

Sometimes it's just what you hear, sometimes it is what you see out of the corner of your eye.

For example one time I saw a guy walk in with his coffee cup and sit it down on top of the urinal while he emptied his bladder.

It seems some men don't feel the need to wash their hands after handling their man parts. Some turn on the water, and some use soak and water. Others use soap, water and a good scrubbing!

I've never been one to be overly concerned about germs, but I figure having my hands clean after touching anything that is touched by scores of people everyday is better for me if it keeps me from getting the flu!

I thought I'd ask (in a anonymous poll) what your public bathroom habits are when it comes to hands.
That is why you shouldn't have your tooth brushes on the bath room counter.

rguignard
04-13-2011, 04:42 PM
im with you tony i dont care about germs but i always wash my hands only to clean them from getting something that someone who used the bathroom before me has. but i wipe them on my pants because the blow dryers suck

Mudderoy
04-13-2011, 04:46 PM
im with you tony i dont care about germs but i always wash my hands only to clean them from getting something that someone who used the bathroom before me has. but i wipe them on my pants because the blow dryers suck

I remember when I was a kid, I NEVER washed my hands. It's amazing what my parents let me get away with. I think they were tired when I came along. I believe my Mom was 40, or nearly so when she had me. :sign0181:

rguignard
04-13-2011, 04:51 PM
I remember when I was a kid, I NEVER washed my hands. It's amazing what my parents let me get away with. I think they were tired when I came along. I believe my Mom was 40, or nearly so when she had me. :sign0181:

lol i know what you mean i dont think i make my son wash his :D i just tell him its going to fall off from not ever washing :mock: but he has got to the point that he at least baths everyday now but i didnt think that would never come

ironmanandy
04-13-2011, 11:47 PM
does it count if I wear rubber gloves?
A

Mudderoy
04-14-2011, 06:47 AM
does it count if I wear rubber gloves?
A

On what?

BlueXJ
04-14-2011, 08:37 AM

Are we talking about your man parts being touched by scores of people here?????????????:rolleyes: I keep my man parts very clean. Washed twice a day everyday. More often if you count showers, and I believe it to be very clean. So a light washing of my hands when using the restroom is adequate IMHO.:thumbsup:

LizardRunner
04-14-2011, 08:52 AM
I tend to wash my hands before and after. Being in government, we have every tom dick and harry using our comfort stations and you never know where the hands of a homeless person have been or what they are carrying on those filthy hands. My hands tend to get dirty from handling paper (ink will rub off a freshly printed page) plus many of the people that come to see me want to shake hands at the end of our business so, not wanting to run the risk of the pole falling off I will usually wash them when I go for relief and after I scrub like a doctor going to an operation. We had a guy end up in the hospital from not washing and I don't plan to follow that example.

BlueXJ
04-14-2011, 09:11 AM
^^^^^has a pole, whereas I just have a twig^^^^^^^^^^

LizardRunner
04-14-2011, 09:59 AM
^^^^^has a pole, whereas I just have a twig^^^^^^^^^^ :eek::sign0181:

steph74
04-14-2011, 10:17 AM
I am not worried about cleanliness of my privates, and I have been taught to not pee on my hands really early.
I do wash with soap and scrub though but it is more because of the other things I touch in the bathroom like faucet handles and stuff that are touched by other people after they use bathroom and before they wash....
And because I know that some people are not super clean and don't wash hands, I also never use the handle of the door. Shoulder push or elbow opening and if I can't avoid it i keep the paper towel I used to dry hands to not have to touch.

that is in public bathroom I am not that paranoid at home for some reason ;)

Kids never wash hands that is a fact.... my role as a parent is to make them do so when I am around

prerunner1982
04-16-2011, 09:20 PM
I have become a real germaphobe and will use a paper towel to turn off the faucet after washing my hands and then will use another paper towel to open the door. They have put up hand sanitizer stations around the office and I keep a bottle of germex in my desk.

Cant stand it when some nasty ****** cant even wash his hands after handling his junk and then opens public doors with the same hand. Damn I might as well hold his junk for him... of course I have been in cleaner porta crappers than some of the stalls at work. Pee all over the toilet boogers flicked/whipped on the stall walls/doors.. My 3yr old is cleaner than some of these pigs.