PDA

View Full Version : Jeep Grand Cherokee 2,7 Overland, Starter interrupt

frikk
04-13-2011, 12:48 AM
Hi, I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 2.7.
Yesterday I had trouble starting it. It started twice, but the engine just turned in 2 seconds, it was not life. The remote control to open the doors did not respond to the driver's side, just on the other doors, the alarm was not activated when the car was locked attempted, it was of no use to open the door on the driver's side with the remote control.
Anybody have an idea of what might be wrong, or how to start the interrupt working? Can a reset the electronics to get the car started?
Responses received with thanks!

cantab27
04-13-2011, 01:02 AM
hi frank,,,what year mate,,,

frikk
04-20-2011, 06:02 AM
hi frank,,,what year mate,,,

hi, and thanks for the reply. I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 2.7 2003 mod.

cantab27
04-21-2011, 04:28 AM
diesel....can ya pull codes up... glow plugs maybe..????
anyone else have any thoughts....
try a post or search on this forum frank, they have a lot of them jeeps down there, just make sure ya still stop by and let us know how ya go
http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/vbindex.php
cheers mate

xj4life2
04-21-2011, 12:29 PM
Sounds like an issue with the alarm system mabey, I would check it first and be sure it is working correctly. Most alarms have an engine kill on them and if not working will prevent the engine from starting. You could disconnect the battery for a few minutes and reconnect to see if it resets the alarm and allow the rig to start. Keep us posted !!

Jeg er også Norweigen imidlertid har ikke sagt det siden jeg var en child.Hope jeg husker noen.