PDA

View Full Version : I need help with this - Please view my video for school project

dancome433
04-12-2011, 04:42 PM
Make a long story short, Im in a Entrepreneurial class at U of H, and as a group project we had to make a video and try to recieve as many hits as possible. The more hits we get the better a grade we get, so I really appreciate any views at all, and if anybody can post it around anywhere else, (other forums or websites etc.) or get more people to watch it, Id really really appreciate it. Its about parking at U of H, the silver mustang is mine, can you guess which pic at the end is me?(for those who have never met me). Again I appreciate any help at all in advance. THIS IS NOT SPAM OR A VIRUS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkk6zvn-yw8

hookedonxjs
04-12-2011, 05:11 PM
I would drop out of school if I were you all they teach now is rewritten history and how bad america is anyway. Just kidding great song and editing your going some where and it's not to school on time! Oh yeah your the pissed off one.

BlueXJ
04-12-2011, 05:19 PM
I know everyone on XJT hates CF but I posted it there to help with # of hits which I hope helps your grade. BTW the music is very suited to the clip. That is the reason I never went to school at U of H.

dancome433
04-12-2011, 11:56 PM
I appreciate it guys

dancome433
04-12-2011, 11:59 PM
I know everyone on XJT hates CF but I posted it there to help with # of hits which I hope helps your grade. BTW the music is very suited to the clip. That is the reason I never went to school at U of H.

I really appreciate it. I actually used to go to Lone Star CC in Cyfair and parking wasnt too great there anyway, seems like thats a common problem for colleges, only difference is at UH I had to pay $90 to be able to park after 5pm

PolarXJ
04-13-2011, 12:21 PM
Good luck! BTW, thats looks alot like the U of U. The crappy part is they keep taking parking lots and build more building in its place.

steph74
04-13-2011, 12:39 PM
good luck with your school project.
yeah university parking is getting more and more a logistic problem....

Question.... when we watch this video from the forum, does it count the same as a click on youtube ? You may want to make sure of that ;)

I actually enjoyed the video even if the shaking (made on purpose I am sure) made me dizzy after a minute.... But I enjoyed the editing and overall it was a cool work...

Parking officials wearing sandals... I have this thing with sandals that make people wearing them not so official and serious... I know it is stupid lol....