PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Who Fan?

Mudderoy
04-12-2011, 11:48 AM
Anyone a Doctor Who fan? I became one when it was on a local channel early in the afternoon, just after I got home from college. They were showing the Tom Baker episodes. Very cheesy special effects but the story was very different very interesting and the humor was very British.

Also became a fan of "Red Dwarf", "Monty Python's Flying Circus" and "Faulty Towers"

Love that dry smart-:ass: humor.

4x4Dalton
04-12-2011, 11:52 AM
Yeah Doctor Who,Monty Python and Benny Hill were the shows I watched all the time after school. Great educational TV, I think I turned out fine from watchin them :smiley-laughing021:

Mudderoy
04-12-2011, 11:55 AM
The new "Doctor Who" season starts on BBC American April 23rd.

LizardRunner
04-12-2011, 11:58 AM
Dr Who, Monty Python, Benny Hill, those are some of my favorite shows along with "last of the summer wine, Keeping up apperances, and others. I still watch em every chance I get. The new Dr. Who is good too.

BrianXJ
04-12-2011, 11:05 PM
Those were before my time.

4.3LXJ
04-12-2011, 11:28 PM
Those were before my time.

Oh you young thing!:p

hookedonxjs
04-13-2011, 01:26 AM
Watched the old one not the new one. It was so out there and the fx were as corny as a high school play. My kinda show. Watched monty and benny as well. Another of my favorite off the wall shows is red green from canada. He's on pbs out here now.

jccatt
04-13-2011, 04:56 PM
Watched the old one not the new one. It was so out there and the fx were as corny as a high school play. My kinda show. Watched monty and benny as well. Another of my favorite off the wall shows is red green from canada. He's on pbs out here now.

Red green lol i watched that here years ago on pay tv.

Dr who scared the crap out of me when i was young, that was the original series. Darleks and Cybermen